What are you doing to mark your progress?

Zomble

Are you giving yourself a treat every stone? How are you encouraging yourself as you lose weight?

I've been having massage, pedicures etc. but I think I might start buying jewellery - something I can actually see as a motivator. Any suggestions?

I've got obsessed with boots (long ones) and moisturisers.....so I tend to treat myself with one or the other as I go along!

i dont do it at set 'weight loss markers' but i had my waist length hair cut to shoulder length and dyed ( i love it) massages, had my nails done, make-up, moisturiser, ankle boots etc. Its amazing that it has taken till now to get away from rewarding myself with food.

I am on Cambridge.

For every stone I have lost I have bought myself something!

Have a look - click on the bottles and it will take you to the slideshow of my rewards -

Thanks!

I already have my reward for the 7 stones lost - but won't wear it until I have reached that point!

merryxmas_06-1.gif

what a good idea for a thread.. I am starting to treat myself with non food things but it is so foreign to me! I treated myself for staying on the KK programme for 4 weeks by going for a hot stone massage 2 days ago. It was amazing. This thread got me thinking what I might want to buy/do for the next 4 weeks etc... hehe.. am thinking a pink laptop for the next 4 weeks... geek chick here :)

im treating my self to a holiday for every stone i lose :)

Back