What are you eating today?

I put my details into my fitness pal and it said my allowance was 1200 calories which I think is way to low for me. I was working on 1800 for my weight which is what it recommends in the alli diet plan book. It is really confusing and think it must be an error.

Thanks. I remember I did set it to 2lb a week but not sure I could manage on 1200 calories at the moment, it doesn't sound alot. I think I am eating around 1500 to be honest so will probably stick to this for the time being. As long as the weight keeps coming off I am not really too bothered how long it takes me.

Kaz the recipe was great , although I have divided it into 8 portions.....in alli recipes you generally get around 125g of mince per person.
Was very tasty and my freezer is filling up too lol...:):)

Do you have the breakdown on calories, fat, carbs, protein ect on this recipe ??? :)

Sorry I don't have that information but I got the recipe from a slimming world cook book 'Extra Easy cookbook'. It stated that it was free on an extra easy day.

The only fat I can see would be from the Minced Beef. When I made this I divided it between 6 adults and the rest went into the freezer.

I follow Slimming World but adapt the food for example cheese and eggs due to pills.

Thanks Kaz, we really enjoyed this last night...:):)

Back