What are you going to treat yourself to when you hit target?

pinktiger

Is there something you reall really want but are putting off until you reach target?

I know we will need to buy new clothes as we shrink but I'm sure we all have one item we would really like.

The three things I'd really like is a leather jacket, a weekend in London shopping and catching a show and a holiday abroard with the OH.
Would say a designer handbag but I'm hoping for that for my 30th or a baby but I can't buy one of those:D

im hoping to reach my target for my holiday in spain next year , so i would love a nice bikini to wear on the beach with cross fingers a smaller body to go in it lol

Aww i hope you get your baby!! LOL

I bought myself a tattoo. Its on my stomach, because its my insentive to not get fat again and let such a beautiful butterfly get ugly! lol. Plus it meant to me that i was finally accepting how my stomach looked and that i was pleased with it, so thats what i did. I think theres a pic in my album if you wanna take a look.

I am aiming for a black dress this xmas though. id only lost 3 stone last xmas (actually got my sticker xmas week! LOL) so didnt bother, but this year, im gunna get one damn it! LOL xxx

Aww i hope you get your baby!! LOL

I bought myself a tattoo. Its on my stomach, because its my insentive to not get fat again and let such a beautiful butterfly get ugly! lol. Plus it meant to me that i was finally accepting how my stomach looked and that i was pleased with it, so thats what i did. I think theres a pic in my album if you wanna take a look.

I am aiming for a black dress this xmas though. id only lost 3 stone last xmas (actually got my sticker xmas week! LOL) so didnt bother, but this year, im gunna get one damn it! LOL xxx

I'm thinking of another nice tattoo when slim but not sure what yet. Got 3 already, 2 of which are butterflies. They are so addictive :D

I want my first ever holiday somewhere hot so I can wear my first ever bikini and feel pretty! :D

a bikini, a pair of knee high boots and a large jar of Jelly Belly Beans :D

Oooh a nice pair of boots from a normal shop sounds a great treat. So we all have at least one thing we really want. Last year me and the OH had some pics taken and I look at them every day and am considering doing another shoot at target but maybe going a little different if you know what I ;-)

I bought myself a charm bracelet when I started SW, and every time I get a half stone award I add a new charm- there are now 11 charms and space for 5 more for moving towards my target.

It is lovely and a constant reminder for me of my success to date and motivation for carrying on (pictures on my profile if you fancy a nosey)

xxxx

Hadn't really given it much thought but I think I will go to Plymouth for a massive shopping trip.

to sit on the beach and not cover up.......except in something (or someone) sexy :flirt2:

My target is so far away, I daren't even think about it yet - but it will be something pretty special when I get there....

I want to buy some nice fitted winter boots.

I also want to have my hair done up all special for an occasion in April, as I don't put my hair up ever because I don't like what my large head looks like with it.....so look forward to doing that.

.....and I was thinking of buying myself a gorgous ring to fit me at that size, so that i will never put the weight on again, because the ring wouldn't fit lol :)

.......but to be honest I'm just looking foward to it.....to all the little things that it changes

......just my randon thoughts......can't wait
xx :)

Back