What Are You Having for Dinner Tonight?

Im having baby boiled potatoes, couple fried eggs and baked beans. yummy :)

i'm going to attempt to make a quorn bacon carbonara.

can't stand cooking with quark or anything like that, so will be using a b choice for some philidelphia light. will fry garlic and onion in frylight, add the philidelphia and some vegetable stock to thin it down a bit. when i combine it with the pasta and quorn bacon i'll add a beaten egg.

top with 42g of cathedral city light.

wish me luck!

Tonight it's rump steak with pepper sauce, SW chips, mushrooms and salad made with grated carrot, apple, shredded cabbage etc. Two teaspoons of Mary Berry dressing on the salad. The dressing is to die for! Worth 3 syns of anyone's money! I'm sure a glass of red wine or two will be passing my lips as well...

I'm having a green day so I'm doing spag bol with asda meatfree mince, and will have some parmesan on top as syns or a hex a. I'll probably have a drop of wine too!

Im on extra easy and tonight I am going to attempt the chicken chow mein (free) from the website. I am hoping that it will taste as nice as a takeaway, but I very much doubt it!!!

I'm on a night shift tonight so having 2 dinners!! In about an hour I'm going to have salmon fillet (pan fried in frylight) and tons of stirfried veggies (from a family stirfry pack £1 in Tescos!) with teryaki sauce! Then sometime between 12-1am I will be having a nice bowl of beef stew made 2 days ago by my hubbie- he made a big vat of it and it's very gorgeous (and syn free) but we will need to be eating it for a week to get through it all so I'm going to freeze some portions- It's the only way but they'll come in very handy for future shifts/meals in a hurry! I will also be having some satsumas, mullerlight and a packet of Ryvita minis as my HEXb as a snack ?around 10pm in work to tide me over! I had cheese as my HEXa on my omlette for breakfast along with homemade pork sausages (from SW mag) and 1/2 a tin of sweet chilli Heinz baked beans which has really filled me up for hours today!! I have had a sleep inbetween tho!X

having a red day, so i'm making homemade burgers, with chips for bf and son and big side salad for me. Oh and gonna to use my laughnig cow triangle over the burger

EE.....Having steak :D, SW chips, peas,mushrooms and may even have a fried egg (in fry light of course). :)

Gammon steak, jacket potato and oodles of sprouts, carrots and green beans (all steamed)

We are having home made chicken biryani tonight - cant wait! well excited about cooking it. Slightly cheatng though and using Shwartz Biryani mix lol.

just eaten
SW chips
fried egg
baked beans. all using fry light of course.
Will have fruit salad and fatfree yogurt later.
heb fruit and fibre with milk from hxa

Nothing because I went to ASK for lunch and had a creamy mushroom and chicken pasta dish! So damage limitation in place!

Mind you I still feel quite full from it!

Mashed potato, spaghetti loops and Quorn sausages - total comfort food and all free on Green! xxx

Back