what are you having for dinner

natasha1974

Silver Member
ive had a jacket spud with marmite beans and cheese mmmm

hmmm
comfort food!
i am curently cooking a sw quiche - with a cous cous base, gammon and veggies in it!! wont be able to wait til it cools down though!!!!

Im having chicken and leek pie from ee cookbook, just hope it tastes as nice as i did it last time, cant wait mmmmmm

Chicken Dhansak and loads of boiled rice with some mango chutney......can't wait. :drool:

I'm just off to chop up lots of potatoes for wedges and then nip down to Asda to pick up two yummy juicy steaks - treat night with zero syns!! Ain't slimming world fab!:)

I am having sw chilli con carne and jacket potato..yummy

I had a grilled chicken breast with SW chips and sprouts!! Had frozen muller for pudding! Mixed together the toffee and banana and custard yoghurt's! Yum!

Just had chicken fried rice - i am following extra easy and it was lovely! Proud of myself i have been to plan all day!

I threw some salmon in a wok with a bag of stir fry veg and added loads of soy sauce and chilli powder, all I seem to be eating lately haha

I came in from work at 9pm so I just had a quick spaghetti and tomato sauce with steamed broccoli (boiled in with the spaghetti to save time lol)

I had chicken stirfry, just with, garlic, ginger, pakchoi & beansprouts, so all free on red :D

Then I had a vanilla & banana muller with some defrosted tesco raspberries.

All was LOVELY :D:D

xxxx

I had (from Aldi) a lamb shank in rosemary and mint sauce (2 1/2 syns and well worth it !!!) from their 'cook it, taste it, love it' range, fried mushrooms and cauliflower cheese puree (I find that this fills a little potato shaped hole when I am on a red day - and don't want to use a hex b on potato!).

Dessert / supper was 2 Alpen lights, a weetabix oaty bar, and 42g Minstrels (my syn treat for the day - 10 1/2)

Tonight we're having baked seabass fillets with a Mushroom risotto, I am sooooo looking forward to it, I LOVE seabass!!

Penne with HM chicken & passata sauce. Will probably through some jalapeno's and other stuff in there too! :)

Back