What are you looking forward to wearing...

Oooh, some beautiful stuff you girls are gonna be wearing!! Wow! :)

Personally, it's being able to wear some skinny jeans, tucked into knee high boots for me! Love that look, and have never been able to wear it!

Oh... and also, I bought the dress below in a size 10/12, when I first started LLT... in anticipation of my impending weight loss! I can now get it on, but it's way too fitted (especially around my arms, and middle) to be able to wear out quite yet!...

But it's hanging in my wardrobe, and is a great incentive! :D

vvx2170x20.jpg
Hey all!
smiley-greet024.gif

Just wanted to resurrect this thread, and quote myself... as... last night...

I WORE THIS DRESS OUT!! Woohooo!!
smiley-gen013.gif

It was a milestone to be able to fit it comfortably, and really made the hard work so far, feel worth it! Unfortunately I don't have a pic, but a mate took one (although think I'm sitting down in it!)...but anyway, have just emailed her asking for a copy! Will post it up if it's nice! ;)

xx

WOW - well done Pinkie,
It's a lovely dress. Bet you felt great. I hope we do get to see the pic. xx
Congratulations.

Pinkie, thats fantastic. x

Awww, thanks girlies...
5.gif

xx

Well done pinks. Great to see your effort is getting results not only on the scales :) you'll have to get another dress now. Good excuse for shopping :) x

i cant wait to fit into My wedding dress, bot it a few months back... put weight on i will lose the weigh before i get married in july!! cant wait. xx

Pinkie - get you, you gorgeous skinny girl!

Bet you looked a million dollars x

I want to wear shorts in the summer! It might be a bit ambitious but I'd love to find out how it feels like.
I've never ever worn shorts. Well not since I was about 15 :(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Ooooh, I wouldn't be brave enough. I do love wearing interesting tights though. Today it was leopard skin pattern under a long brown knitted dress, last week I bought some pink ones with handbags and heels printed on them. I 'll have to pick my moment to wear those.;)

I've got some shorts, but only for wearing at home - I'd be too embarassed in public (wrinkly thighs! :eek: :D)

Also loving: knee-length boots (outside trousers), skinny jeans (now of course flares are back in :rolleyes:), high heels (used to worry they would snap), sheer shirts, fitted pencil skirts, fitted waistcoat...

LL ROCKS!! :D

Back