What are you most looking forward to?

MazzyStar

Primark here I come!
So what is 'the thing' that are you most looking forward to doing when you reach your target that you might not do/enjoy doing now?

For me it being able to go to a theme park such as Alton Towers and go on all the rides without having to worry if I will fit or not :eek:

going swimming! i love swimming so much but im too ashamed to go :( xx

So many things!

• Being a better wife and mother
  • Finding out what life is like at a normal weight (never seen it)
  • Going to the docs and not having everything blamed on weight
  • Not feeling guilty that other people have to change their plans to accommodate me
  • Just feeling comfortable
  • Walking to the end of the road and being able to breath
  • Spending brain power on things not related to weight, too much effort does into things like will I be able to sit somewhere, fit somewhere, do anything!
That will do for now. :giggle:

going swimming! i love swimming so much but im too ashamed to go :( xx

My OH nags me every week to go with him and his son on a sunday morning. Every saturday night I try me cozzy on and promptly opt out of it!
I have told him that I 'promise I will go after I have lost another stone...

Going into a shop and looking at the size 10s :)

My OH nags me every week to go with him and his son on a sunday morning. Every saturday night I try me cozzy on and promptly opt out of it!
I have told him that I 'promise I will go after I have lost another stone...

we will be there one day!! standing proud in our cozzies ;) i've promised myself ill go after i get to 13st - here's hoping :rolleyes: xx

Being able to walk into a "normal" shop & buy clothes!

and now for a rude one - going "on top" lol without feeling like I am going to squish my hubby :D

I just want to fit into a dress my boyfriend bought me from America a year or so ago. It was beautiful, and I wore it once (when I was a hell of a lot skinnier) but I still wasn't 100% happy then. So I guess I'm just looking forward to weighing what I weighed when I started Uni! xxx

Just going into a shop and thinking have they got my size?
Going into a restaurant and people looking at me and thinking...she shouldnt be eating that at her size.

There are many more!!!

I'm close to my target and I'm already enjoying many of the benefits I was looking forward to when I started SW. But after 25 years I'd love to get back into my wedding dress.

Well, I get married next May (2nd time for us both) and I'd like to look at my photos and think "gosh, I actually look good"

Like many others, I would also like to be able to go into a shop without worrying that the skinny sales girls are laughing behind my back cos there is nothing to fit me.

I want to not fear the summer knowing I'm at a healthy weight and not a big sweaty mess :eek:

There are so many things I look forward to :)

*Walking into any shop and knowing something will fit me.
*Not having to look through sale racks- finding anything in a size 18- 20's and THEN deciding if I like them.
*Walking down the street holding my boyfriends hand and not feeling like everyone is looking at me thinking whats he doing with her!
*Walking into a room and not being the fattest person there.
*Buying some lovely underwear and feeling confident wearing it!
*Wearing a dress
* Wearing a bikini
*Not being the 'fat friend'

Oh I could go on and on and on!

Heres to us all reaching our goals and being who we want to be!!

Ummm -

* Being comfortable in my clothes
* Looking in the mirror and not thinking ewwww gross
* Being ok about taking my shirt off in the garden in the summer
* Being able to make love to my wife without looking down at myself and getting totally turned off - my wife thinks I don't fancy her even when I tell her it's me I hate :(

Theres so many things

. being able to get about everywhere

. walking down the street without people taking the mickey about my size and laughing at me

. whole new wardrobe

. feeling and looking good

. being healthy and not thinking ive got everything

. having a long and happy life

. going on holidays

As with most people, the list is pretty endless - but for now.....(oh, and by the way, some of these are for 'as soon as possible :p ' not just for target!! :D )

* Go on a plane and not need the 'cargo belt' (seatbelt extension).

* Go to Disney/Alton Towers etc, and not worry about the seat not being able to lock.

* Go into Primark/TK Maxx etc and be able to buy something. (I'm sick of going to other shops and paying a fortune for clothes. I want to be able to buy cheap stuff and change it regularly!!!! )

* (I'm stealing this from someone off another thread. It rings true and means a lot..)
I want to be able to buy lingerie and not just underwear. (One of my target treats is to go to London and visit Rigby and Peller)

There are many others, some small, some huge but remember this...

Whether you are just beginning, half-way there, or with only a few lbs to go,....WE have chosen to make this journey, and the destination is in OUR hands

Being a size 12.
And not thinking that my boyfriends girlmates are thinking 'whys he with a fat girl'- They probably dont, but i get paranoid.

Great thread topic

A few things I'm looking forward to

Not having to wear pulling in pants
not having to hide the size I pick up when shopping with friends
Not being self conscious meeting new people
Being more confident with my boyfriend and doing a bungee jump with him
Not feeling paranoid when eating out
wearing nice clothes

For me I think my weight has held me back from doing alot of things as I've had little or no confidence and I think I'm not capable of doing things as well as slimmer people. I'm now realising I can do anything I put my mind to but I know to be happier with myself I need to lose the weight.

Just want to thank you guys for support you've offered to me so far, really spurs me on :)

Back