What are you proud of doing today...

My sgt was making the traditional Sunday early shift cooked breakfast - full scottish :eek: and I had a Coke Zero :)

Now that would have done me in - well done!!

xxx

Had devastating news of a death of a very special person...something that would usually be an excuse to eat and I stayed 100% xx

If you can 100% through that you can do anything - well done

xxx

I'm a newbie. But can I suggest if any of you have kids or husbands that brought kinect for Christmas buy the biggest loser (£23-tesco) I have been using it for 4 days light exercise and just on day 2 exante. So I got to say I'm PROUD of myself for getting off my butt and doing a bit of exercise!

I'm a newbie. But can I suggest if any of you have kids or husbands that brought kinect for Christmas buy the biggest loser (£23-tesco) I have been using it for 4 days light exercise and just on day 2 exante. So I got to say I'm PROUD of myself for getting off my butt and doing a bit of exercise!

Well done you! the hardest bit is starting with exercise! keep it up!

I've just pulled all my slim clothes down from the loft, sorted them into sizes and bagged them all up, my his how was I that small (size 12) but I have lots of clothes in 18, 16 and 14 so it gave me a boost looking at all the lovely bright summer things I will be wearing this year

I'm proud of actually getting to the point of starting Exante. It's taken years to get to this point. Oh, and I just opened a chocolate coin for my daughter and didn't lick the shavings off my fingers!

Well done to everyone for resisteing the temptations, it is very hard at all time. Sorry I know this is a little late but I am very proud of myself, my wife worked all weekend which left me alone at home, the weather was rubbish, and I got seriously bored. Normally I would have a tub of ice cream, slab of choclate, crisps and whatever other food I could lay my hands on but for 2 days I resisted. Now back at work so it will be much easier.

I cooked my little brother dinner tonight, vege spag bol and garlic bread.....I was drooling but I didn't eat any, go me!

Ordered exante for the first time really in the right frame of mind. It has been shipped already and should be with me in the morning.

Also went to the doctors as I tend to not go but been very tired. And am very pleased I did go in the end. He says I look anemic mean I cant start the diet now till Friday. But better to just make sure I am all ok and hoping he will change my thyroid meds for me. As I think that's more of the reason for the way I am feeling. But still got to have 7 bottles of blood taken lol

Honking!

Honk for yesterday and also peeking at the scales and seeing that I'm in the 12 stones!!!

Today I admitted to a family member that I have emotional eating problems, it's not like they didn't know already, but it's the first time I've said it out loud. I'm proud that I'm taking charge of my eating.

Today I admitted to a family member that I have emotional eating problems, it's not like they didn't know already, but it's the first time I've said it out loud. I'm proud that I'm taking charge of my eating.

Huge deal hun. Well done. xx

Back