• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What are you saving for?

Just wondering if anyone is saving points for something special? I am planning to save mine for a Peters Cornish pasty, as silly as it sound, I love them so much but they are 14 points each :-o I am also saving for a can of coke, before I started I was drinking 2 (2lt) bottles a day, my addiction was so bad I wasn't sleeping. Any idea's what I can drink instead? There is no point in me getting a bottle of coke in and just having some now and then because I wouldn't be able to do it lol the headaches from lack of caffeine are driving me mad (I don't like coffee)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
diet anything is 0 points!!!i'm not saving any this week had a wedding on fri and went a bit mad so on my full points as i dont want to deprive myself!!!

love pepsi max-tastes much better than the pee that is diet coke!

ive had that too-it is soooo nice! i dont do much shopping at asda, but will have to pick up a few cans of that next time im there! xx

I may save my points for a hot pocket next week. Once I get back to uni, I'll definitely save my points for alcohol! Btw, is there a list of alcohol point values anywhere?

Im not saving points at the moment but will definately save some in the future for a dominos with my hubby lol

I love pepsi max as an alternative to coke :D

Haahaa I save mine for alcohol too. :party0036: When I joined my leader told me that you can save 24 points a week (4 a day for 6 days) from your allowance & can use them all at once on the 7th day. Today my leader explained that you can also only use 12 AP's a week - you can earn as many as you like & should try to earn more than you use. :)

Oh BTW there is a great list of points for alcohol on the uk lady luck website. But generally (from shop book) 1 measure (25ml) spirits is 1pt, 1 medium glass (175ml) red, rose or white wine is 2pts, 1 pint (568ml) lager is 2.5pts :drunk:

Thanks for that Sooshine!

I'm only on week 2 of ww so i'm not saving points yet until i get the hang of the diet. All the best to you all with your weighings. xx