What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

Green -

HEXA - Milk for coffee & tea
HEXA - 21g low low/2 emmental laughing cow light
HEXB - 2 alpen light
HEXB - 28g goats cheese

Every day I use it for...

HEa - Philadelphia
HEb - 2 slices brown toast

Although I try and keep this to use between dinner and bedtime when I find myself picking

EE

A- 175ml whole milk
B- Weetabix Oaty bar

Green day -

A - ss milk for brews
A - 4 emmental LCL
B - 28g goats cheese
B - 3 sweet onion ryvita

Ee
A- milk
B- weetabix x 2
Been changing my healthy extras a bit this week as my leader says it may boost my metabolism. As I only normally have weetabix.
So had 3 days of change now 3 days back to what I enjoy for breakfast

Hi, I'm new to this and was wondering if its ok to say have 35g low fat cheddar and 30ml milk in my coffee? Would that still be in the HEXA?

Hi, I'm new to this and was wondering if its ok to say have 35g low fat cheddar and 30ml milk in my coffee? Would that still be in the HEXA?
The official line is you're not meant to split HEX's as you can't always be sure you're getting the exact amounts.

However many people (including me!) split them every once in a while and depending on the person, it doesn't usually affect their losses.

My advice would be try it and if you don't get a good loss this week, you'll know why x

A rare Red day for me:

A- 175ml whole milk
A- 2x 35g tubs Philly light

B- Weetabix Oaty bar
B- 6 Ryvita whole grain crackerbread

The official line is you're not meant to split HEX's as you can't always be sure you're getting the exact amounts.

However many people (including me!) split them every once in a while and depending on the person, it doesn't usually affect their losses.

My advice would be try it and if you don't get a good loss this week, you'll know why x

Thanks, it's only the milk with coffee I wanted to split it for. Like you said, I'll see if it affects my loss x

HexA: 100 ml of wholemilk (so far) will have 75 ml for my cups of tea later :D
HexB: 35g Shreddies Original

Back