What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

Original

Hex a 350 skimmed ( anyone else struggle to use it up?)

Hex b 8 oz jacket potato ( with a bolognese type thing later)

Still missing a couple........

Hex a 2 possibly cheese ( 75 gm Philly type low or is it 70 for her garlic one?)

Hex b.......? Whole grain cracker bread
I also struggle with using 350ml skimmed milk- it's a lot! I made a rice pudding but only needed half and I drink my coffee black and have herbal tea.

Extra Easy

HEXA: I'm going to say milk but it all depends what Mum is cooking for dinner. I may just Syn the milk I have and have 2 Babybel original later on :)
HEXB: Hi Fi Deluxe chocolate bar

I tend to have milk as hexa and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil as hexb..lovely on sw chips or roasties,or drizzled over salad instead of mayo x

350ml skimmed milk and 2 Alpen light bars

Maintaining
60g organic porridge oats
15 almonds
7 walnut halves
3 brazil nuts
6 ryvita dark ryes
6 laughing cow extra lights

Green day today . . .

HExA: 250ml semi skimmed milk
HExA: 40g Low Low grated
HExB: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch
HExB: 30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch

EE:

HeXA: 275 ml skimmed milk (heated, with Cadbury's Highlight: Bourneville added :] - 2 Syns for a scrumptious hot choc!)
HeXB: ??? Haven't decided yet, but figured it would probably be a good idea to save it as we're visiting family for dinner :)

I also struggle with using 350ml skimmed milk- it's a lot! I made a rice pudding but only needed half and I drink my coffee black and have herbal tea.

And I wish I could have more milk. Sometimes I use double my allowance as I do red and green days, so can double up on the a choice, well and b if I want as well.

I don't eat cereal either so that's y I struggle to use up my milk allowance. I'd rather have more B choices and no A lol cos I hate having to decide between bread and Alpen lights- I want both!!

I had 35g Shreddies and 250ml Semi-Skimmed Milk

2 Babybel original cheeses and 2 slices of Warburtons wholemeal bread

Red day!!
Hex-a= 250ml semi-skimmed milk
Hex-a= 40g low fat cheese
Hex-b= 35g coco shreddies
Hex-b= 2 slice wholemeal bread

Omg!! Have just tried coco shreddies for first time as they are now a healthy extra and they are amazing and soooo chocolatey x

I always use to struggle with eating my B choice (i always felt fat and bloated after eating bread (I love bread) and therefore I avoided eating it, but it was affecting my weightlosses....but If I dont have any hifi or hifi light bars in, Alpen light bars are just as yummy and you can have 2 of those as a hex B :) xx

Back