What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

I tend to split my B Choices as I never like a big breakfast.
HEX A - Milk (teas and coffees)
HEX B - 17.5g porridge and 1 Ryvita fruit

Also had blueberries with my porridge and 1 syn of choc philly on my Ryvita. Nom!

HeA - Skim Milk, because I'm doing a night shift and I'll need the coffee!
HeB - 2x HiFi Light bars (I really like the rocky road ones!) as snacks throughout my shift.

I've also prepped a meal of spagetti bolognese for my dinner, but I'll be eating that late. And I have a grapefruit and an apple as snacks too. Late shifts are the worst, because it makes it so difficult to plan meals.

Does anyone know if a 35c ml bottle of vodka which is the small one is around 40 syns cause i read the big 70c is 70 syns but not entirelly sure?

250ml semi skimmed milk = A
30g all bran chocolate crunch = B

Green!

HExA: 60g Low Low spread
HExA: 40g Low Low grated

HExB: 6 x Finn Crisp
HExB: 1 x HiFi

I've had 1 Alpen light bar so are today and that's it, not sure if I'll be able to at anything else today...

HEA - burger cheese and babybel lights
HEB - wholemeal roll

Going red so extra HEX's are HEA - skimmed milk HEB - 230g baking potato

Red!

HExB: 60g wholemeal roll
HExB: 60g wholemeal roll

Red day:

HeA: Cheese for chicken lasagne
HeB: 2 slices of wholemeal bread for scrambled eggs on toast

:)

Green

HEA - Skimmed milk or possibly burger cheese... depending on what I decide on having for lunch... might go for cheese and egg sarnie mmmm
HEA - low fat cheese
HEB - 2 wheatabix
HEB - 60g wholemeal bread

Hi everyone

Can you split your A and B choices.

Today I am having a red day and will be having

for my A's x 2 = 22.5g feta, 2 low fat laughing cow triangles and then a milk allowance

for my B's - 2 hi fi lite, and then half a jacket and 2 sesame ryvita?

Is this ok to do?

Hi everyone

Can you split your A and B choices.

Today I am having a red day and will be having

for my A's x 2 = 22.5g feta, 2 low fat laughing cow triangles and then a milk allowance

for my B's - 2 hi fi lite, and then half a jacket and 2 sesame ryvita?

Is this ok to do?

There is no rule against it, so yes you can do it. You need to ensure that you're splitting everything totally equally though or it could be easy to go over your allowance.

I personally don't like splitting Healthy Extras, and find that on Red / Green days the two HEx's are more than enough. But, each to their own. The only thing I would say is that if you find your weight loss isn't what you'd expect (i.e. slower than usual), then you may want to stop doing this.

Haven't quite decided yet... I'm thinking 2 Babybel and 2 Alpen lights but as I've not had any yet... Might see if mum has got any of those Special K bars that are a HEX

EE (& Pregnant!)

HXA's: Skimmed milk, low fat cheese
HXB's: Porridge, w/meal pitta (not sure if the Asda pitta's count as a HXB tho! lol!)

None of the wholemeal pittas count as a HExB anymore I'm afraid!

Red...

HExA: Possibly some milk later on tonight for a hot chocolate

HExB: 6 x Finn Crisp
HExB: 2 x HiFi Light

Back