What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

Green:

250ml semi skimmed milk (to make a hot chocolate, yum!) - HexA
70g Halloumi - 2xHexB

Red Day

Hea - 40g Lighter Cheese
Hea - 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk

Heb - 2 Cherry Bakewell Alpen Light
Heb - 2 WM Bread

Green

2x A: 80g reduced fat cheddar

2x B: 2 slices Allison high fibre white bread

Red Day

Hea - 250ml SS Milk
Hea - 40g Lighter Cheese

Heb - 2 Alpen Light
Heb - 2 WM Bread

Last edited:
Green

HExA: 40g Low Low grated cheese
HExA: 250ml semi skimmed milk

HExB: 4 x Ryvita original
HExB: 2 x rocky road HiFi Light

Hi I am new. So can I use ANY Alpen light bars as a HEB? And its TWO!?

Also, I think I will swap from EE to Red or Green if it means you can have two of each...I don't understand how I will loose weight but I will hope for the best!

Hi I am new. So can I use ANY Alpen light bars as a HEB? And its TWO!?

Also, I think I will swap from EE to Red or Green if it means you can have two of each...I don't understand how I will loose weight but I will hope for the best!

I think all the alpen light bars a heb, but don't get them confused with the normal alpen bars. Make sure they are the light ones. And yes you can have 2! :)

i have had (Red day)
A 40g cathedral lighter cheese
A 950ml alpro almond milk unsweetened
B 35g coco shreddies
B 1 ww petit pain

Was meant to be a SE day but had an Innocent Moussaka veg pot for lunch and forgot I'd have to Syn it as its 6 Syns on Red argh! And there's no way I'm wasting 6 Syns on one of those- that's equivalent to a Curly Wurly!!

So its EE now instead:

A- 1/2 skimmed milk and 1/2 parmesan (a full amount is too much!)
B- HiFi choc orange bar (my addiction!)

Changed to a SE day so an extra B choice of a HiFi berry Bakewell bar

Thanks Donna!

Last edited:
Was meant to be a SE day but had an Innocent Moussaka veg pot for lunch and forgot I'd have to Syn it as its 6 Syns on Red argh! And there's no way I'm wasting 6 Syns on one of those- that's equivalent to a Curly Wurly!!

So its EE now instead:

A- 1/2 skimmed milk and 1/2 parmesan (a full amount is too much!)
B- HiFi choc orange bar (my addiction!)

If it were for lunch would you have to syn it though? If you had 2/3rds superfree with it. I thought free food only had to be synned on SE if it were used as a snack and not one of your 3 meals a day

If it were for lunch would you have to syn it though? If you had 2/3rds superfree with it. I thought free food only had to be synned on SE if it were used as a snack and not one of your 3 meals a day
Ah yes you are right! Thank you!!

I actually had it on a massive bag of spinach so that would count! Yay that's an extra HiFi bar for later whoop!

Green

A- 40g reduced fat cheddar

B- 2 Weetabix
B- HiFi choc orange bar

Back