What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

A - slice of lighter cheese (aldi equivalent of dairylea) and a splash of semi skimmed milk
B - salted caramel hifi bar

Red Day

HExA:
350ml skimmed milk

HExB: 30g porridge oats
1 x Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight bar

HExA - 2x lighter cheese slices
HExB - 2x aldi under 70 cal cereal bars

Extra Easy!

HExA:
30g Red Leicester
HExB: 1 x chocolate orange HiFi

Extra Easy

HExA:
350ml skimmed milk
HExB:​ 30g porridge oats

HExA - I'm going to half and half - have had about two splashes of milk in my tea (skimmed - approx 150ml) and I'm going to have a light dairylea cheese slice

HExB - salted caramel hifi bar (absolutely worth it)

HExA - I'm going to half and half - have had about two splashes of milk in my tea (skimmed - approx 150ml) and I'm going to have a light dairylea cheese slice

HExB - salted caramel hifi bar (absolutely worth it)

Tell me to butt out here if you wish Beckie - My consultant always used to say you cant split your hex's like that for milk and cheese - its fine to do it with your full cheese allowance or your bread/hi fi bars etc ie one in the morning one at night, half cheese in am and half pm . It could reflect on your weightlosses

Just trying to help chick x

Tell me to butt out here if you wish Beckie - My consultant always used to say you cant split your hex's like that for milk and cheese - its fine to do it with your full cheese allowance or your bread/hi fi bars etc ie one in the morning one at night, half cheese in am and half pm . It could reflect on your weightlosses

Just trying to help chick x

Any help is appreciated thanks :) I'm still quite new to this lol I didn't know it wasn't best to split HExA so thanks :) think I find milk my issue as I want to have milk most days in a cup of tea but never make the 350ml of skimmed. I'm going to do it with HExB next week I think but this week I got full fat hifi bars and got too addicted to salted caramel :D x

Any help is appreciated thanks :) I'm still quite new to this lol I didn't know it wasn't best to split HExA so thanks :) think I find milk my issue as I want to have milk most days in a cup of tea but never make the 350ml of skimmed. I'm going to do it with HExB next week I think but this week I got full fat hifi bars and got too addicted to salted caramel :D x

Do you have cereal? you could use some on cereal and some in your teas. Ive been using mine lately on cheese on my salads as I dont drink a lot of tea. My hexb is usually cereal or 2 wholemeal 400g size.

Do you have cereal? you could use some on cereal and some in your teas. Ive been using mine lately on cheese on my salads as I dont drink a lot of tea. My hexb is usually cereal or 2 wholemeal 400g size.

I have a little bit but always feel 35g isn't enough and would rather have a nicer HExB. I usually have poached eggs on toast and beans for breakfast. I could always have cereal and syn the hifi bars though. I've found the last few days I've not really been having many syns x

I have a little bit but always feel 35g isn't enough and would rather have a nicer HExB. I usually have poached eggs on toast and beans for breakfast. I could always have cereal and syn the hifi bars though. I've found the last few days I've not really been having many syns x

You could pack your cereal out with fruit I have fruit n fibre and always chop a banana on top or add some extra raisins (synned), you could do magic porridge if you like porridge thats quite filling apparently?

Extra Easy

HExA:
35g Halloumi
HExB: 1 x peanut heaven HiFi

Extra Easy

HExA:​ 350ml skimmed milk
HExB: 2 slices of wholemeal bread (400g loaf)

Back