What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

EE

50g reduced fat chedder and 1 dash milk in tea
2 slices wholemeal bread :)

Why can you not use your HEa (milk) in Coffee???

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Why can you not use your HEa (milk) in Coffee??? Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What do you mean? You can indeed use your healthy extra a in coffee :)

Green day today
A- 30g cheddar
A- 200ml chocolate oatly
B- Special K chewy delight bar
B - wholemeal roll

Yeah, as I thought! But on the previous page, another poster has put "I know you're not supposed to but I have my HEa as milk in Coffee..."?!

HExA - been a bit naughty today as I know you're not meant to do this but I've had a splash of milk in coffee and a cheese string

HExB - 2x aldi benefit bars

???

I think she is saying she split her hea not that you can't have milk in coffee

That's what I meant lol :D

Why can you not use your HEa (milk) in Coffee???

I split my hexA between cheese and milk which can affect losses. Sorry for confusion :)

EE

a - 35g halloumi
b - 2x alpen light

Well, I nearly always split my hexa as I don't need all that milk allowance.

Today my hexa was 125ml semi-skimmed milk and 20g reduced fat cheddar.
Hex b hifi salted caramel bar.

It does say on the SW website you can split your healthy extras.

I use all my milk in my big mug for bed, with 1 tsp cocoa powder and 1 sweetner then heat up for 2mins for my hot choc for my hea and 0.5 syns xx

Well, I'm absolutely gutted, just read on here that Wheatgerm is not a HE as Wholemeal is :-( None of the SW books state this, I'm really pissed off in fact now, can not seem to get Wholemeal where I go shopping :-(

Well, I'm absolutely gutted, just read on here that Wheatgerm is not a HE as Wholemeal is :-( None of the SW books state this, I'm really pissed off in fact now, can not seem to get Wholemeal where I go shopping :-(

I've never not seen wholemeal in the shops, where do you go they sell it at all the high street shops, Lidl (which is really nice) & aldi, I buy a large loaf as it's cheaper & weigh out 60grms, it annoys OH but I don't mind, lol

Success Express

HExA:
350ml skimmed milk
HExB:
1 Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight

I've never not seen wholemeal in the shops, where do you go they sell it at all the high street shops, Lidl (which is really nice) & aldi, I buy a large loaf as it's cheaper & weigh out 60grms, it annoys OH but I don't mind, lol

Bread is usually from Lidl, not as much choice as Asda / Tesco. Lidl only ever seem to do the 800g wm bread though, not the 400g x

Back