What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

Extra easy

Healthy A - 5 light blue cheese laughing cow triangles
healthy B- lemon light alpen bars

Green Day

Hexa - 250ml semi skimmed milk
Hexa - 30g Cheddar cheese

Hexb - 35g weetabix chocolate minis
Hexb - 2 x wholemeal bread

Last edited:
EE

250 ml ss milk

2 weetabix

A - cheese
A - milk

B - muesli
B - bread

Anyone know is Special K almond and honey porridge sachets are ok as a hex? I'm entering my 5th week and getting bored of weetabix but love how easy they are! ( no weighing at work) x

Green Day

Hexa - 250ml semi skimmed milk
Hexa - 60g Kerry low low cheese spread

Hexb - 35g fruit & fibre
Hexb - 2 x slices of wholemeal bread

Anyone know is Special K almond and honey porridge sachets are ok as a hex? I'm entering my 5th week and getting bored of weetabix but love how easy they are! ( no weighing at work) x

Can't see them in the list, sorry.

Says it's 5 syns for a 27g sachet - depends how much you need your syns later in the day, but maybe once in a while for a treat.

As already said, these have a Syn value. If you want a sachet, the Quaker Oat so Simple mixed grain ones are a B choice.

Or you could do what I do - weigh ordinary oats into a microwavable lidded bowl, add milk and sweetener to taste and take the lot into work ready for heating in the microwave. Only takes a moment to do, and is much cheaper than the sachets. I also take frozen berries in another tub and they've thawed out nicely by lunchtime.

For the past few mornings I have placed in a container 35g porridge oats as my HEb, stirred in a mullerlight yogurt, and placed frozen raspberries and fresh grapes on top and taken it to work- absolutely gorgeous around 10.30 and really filling! X

Porridge oats
Milk

35g porridge oats

Semi skimmed milk

Had the porridge with half a teaspoon of runny honey stirred through and then sliced some banana onto it. Wasn't sure if I'd like it but will definitely be having it again tomorrow! :)

Kathy

Back