What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

Mine are boring today;
HEa - 350ml Skimmed Milk
HEb - 1 Rocky Road HiFi Light (was gonna split it 1 HiFi light and 1 slice from 400g loaf but decided not to have the bread)

HEa - 40g Tesco Mature Cheese (30% less fat)
HEb - Seductive Salted Caramel HiFi Bar

Usually weetabix for the Hex b and skimmed milk for the Hex a unless I want cheese on pasta in evening in which case, I'll syn the skimmed milk and Hex a the cheese.

Hi all.. Well after a slight hiatus from SW I am back and raring to get losing (!), however I have a question about HEX's that I am hoping someone could help me with..

I have recently discovered the Starbuck's 'Discoveries' pre-made skinny lattes in stores such as Boots and Morrisons, and was wondering if I could use the skimmed milk as my HEX A and just syn the rest. Does anyone know if this is allowed please?!

Basically the drink is 220ml, 75% of which is skimmed milk (therefore 165ml). If 100ml of skimmed milk is 1.5 syns, 165ml of skimmed milk is 2.5 syns. Therefore can I deduct 2.5 syns from the total for the whole drink (which incidentally is 5 syns for the cup)??

I hope this isn't too confusing! I'm also hoping the answer is yes as they are yum and I cant think of a better way to use my HEX A..!! :)

Thank you

B.Boo

250ml of Milk and 1 Wholemeal Slice of Bread :D

Back