What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

HexA - 300ml alpro coconut chocolate milk
HexB - 35g grape nuts

Probably my fav combo...

HEXa - 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HEXb - 2 Alpen Bars

A - Skimmed milk ( I have the same every day unless I've bought Babybel lights or some other cheese, then I usually syn my milk :] )
B - Oat cookies! Made with 35g Porridge oats, 1 egg & Sweetener! A nice treat for me to snack on this morning at work because everyone else has biscuits! Why shouldn't I? :)

On EE:

Hex A = Milk (skimmed for porridge/muesli and semi-skimmed for my two cups of tea a day - I probably only use a total of 250ml combined though).

Hex B = Porridge, Muesli or bread

I use cheese in a lot of my meals so always syn that.

HexA - just realised I haven't had it yet! Will probably go have some cheese triangles with cucumber and celery for an evening snack
HexB - one v small slice wholemeal bread and two corn thins

HexA:- 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HexB:- 17g Porridge Oats and 1 Banana Milkshake Hi-Fi bar

I am having a Banana Milkshake "Overnight Oats" (my own creation). It's just a Banana & Custard Muller Light layered with 17g Porridge Oats and topped with a crumbled up Banana Milkshake Hi-Fi Light bar. I always have some speed fruit with it such as strawberries or peaches. :)

13501836_10154332966274901_5940725773009665331_n.jpg

Some consultants will tell you that you cannot have half of one thing and half of something else as a healthy extra. I personally can't see an issue with it and a comment from SW on the SW website states that this is fine so that's good enough for me! :p

Last edited:
HEa Skimmed Milk for tea through day
HEb Lidl Seeded Wholmeal Bread from 800g Loaf

Is there any way of turning thread round so newest post is first please

Milk and cheese for HEA

Since i'm doing a green day HEB will more than likely be meat.

I'm glad to see someone else doing the old plan! I love red days and I find it so annoying they've taken red and green out of the plan. I hate SP. If it ain't broke why 'fix' it?!

A: skimmed milk (skinny latte from Starbucks)
B: will be 1 slice of 800g loaf wholemeal bread

I do the old old old plan lol

I have 2 A's and 2 B's :).

I have lost 11lb so far so must be doing something right. :)

When I do red days I have 2 of both as well, I love it! Would much rather have bread and cereal than loads of pasta/rice/potatoes tbh.

Hexa- so far 30ml as milk

Hexb- 2 alpen light bars

Back