What are you wearing for Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these two for my Christmas do's, so might wear one of them for xmas dinner if everyone else decides to dress up, but everyone else seems to be up for wearing xmas jumpers! We've never done the silly xmas jumper thing before so that will probably win:) they have nice ones in sainsburys/asda, although sainsburys ones are a bit dearer x

I really like both dresses and you look lovely in them:)

I've just ordered this for Christmas!!!! Size 14!! I have 2 little girls so I needed a tunic type top to wear with leggings so I can spend the day playing in comfort!!! But as I've lost over5st since last Christmas and we're doing the unthinkable and going out for Christmas dinner!! Thought I should have something sparkly!! Hubby will prob still wear his football shirt and track suit bottoms tho!!!!

Attachments

• image-867990572.jpg
    image-867990572.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 100
I've just ordered this for Christmas!!!! Size 14!! I have 2 little girls so I needed a tunic type top to wear with leggings so I can spend the day playing in comfort!!! But as I've lost over5st since last Christmas and we're doing the unthinkable and going out for Christmas dinner!! Thought I should have something sparkly!! Hubby will prob still wear his football shirt and track suit bottoms tho!!!!

This is beautiful!!

As it's only eldest,OH and me I will be wearing my Polar Bear jammy bottoms with my hand knitted Polar bear jumper(thats if I get it finished in time).:)

2nki3ie.jpg

Love it! Can't wait to see the jumper now so you will have to finish it! No pressure, haha!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

As it's only eldest,OH and me I will be wearing my Polar Bear jammy bottoms with my hand knitted Polar bear jumper(thats if I get it finished in time).:)

2nki3ie.jpg

look at that size 8/10 label you slinky thing you!

I haven't got any nice dresses that I can fit into and I can't afford to buy a new one either :'(
Have you looked on eBay? What size are you?

Yes try eBay I just got 2 different tops on eBay in last few weeks and spent less than £5 on each one and they arrived in brilliant condition!

I haven't looked on eBay but I am REALLY strapped for cash at the moment (like everyone else I suppose!).

I'm a 16. I should have a look around the charity shops, I could probably put £10/£15 aside for a dress...

That's more than enough for one on eBay. I have a red halterneck bird print dress that I wore once for a wedding. You can have it for nothing if you'd pay postage. Its a 16. Its on eBay. If you type in ladies red halterneck dress with bird print. Its a maxi dress though so may not be to your taste. I paid £60 originally.

If you like it ill end the auction and it's all yours. I think everyone should have something nice for crimbo!

If you don't like it I won't be offended!! I'll just leave it to sell on there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back