What are you wearing for Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's gorgeous!

I absolutely love this look at the moment, so will probably recreate something like this (sorry for the enormous picture).

daisystreetclothes_carly_product_p3_90_of_152_.jpg

I have seen the skirt already for £8 - bargain!! :)

(P.S - don't her legs look funny?! I thought they were hairy at first :eek: !!!)

product_thumb.php
product_thumb.php

Just ordered myself these from somewhere for 5 pounds each...can you guess where!? :rolleyes:

Wow they are lovely, think I've an idea where you got them from!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this look at the moment, so will probably recreate something like this (sorry for the enormous picture).

(P.S - don't her legs look funny?! I thought they were hairy at first :eek: !!!)

Yep her legs do look funny, like she has been sat in front of the fire too long!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's more than enough for one on eBay. I have a red halterneck bird print dress that I wore once for a wedding. You can have it for nothing if you'd pay postage. Its a 16. Its on eBay. If you type in ladies red halterneck dress with bird print. Its a maxi dress though so may not be to your taste. I paid £60 originally.

If you like it ill end the auction and it's all yours. I think everyone should have something nice for crimbo!

If you don't like it I won't be offended!! I'll just leave it to sell on there :)

You are SO very kind! I love it, it's gorgeous! I have messaged you :love:

maybe she just needs a wash... ;)

Love this thread :) gorgeous outfits everyone!! I have absolutely no idea what I'm wearing... Don't even know where we'll be yet!! :eek:

Is it wrong that I am now considering a seemingly uber-trendy Christmas jumper for Christmas Day? I'm loving the robin theme. Maybe I could save the LBD for Boxing Day???? Mmm knitwear and leggings!!!

Omg I love that!! Look at his little antlers. Very authentic ;) .All out of stock. Bummer. Although I am reluctant and resisting on the basis that that really is just for one day in my case

A christmas jumper is for christmas, not life. Like dogs. Or am I missing the point here? ;)

Actually dogs aren't just for Christmas. Naughty me, that's very wasteful. Dependant upon the size there may be some left for Boxing Day sangers....

I'm going for a very cheap and baggy (Not to cover up, promise!) red flouncy sheer sleeved thingy, over a pair of black leggings! I was going to do a lovely dress, but don't want to spend too much if going to be buying stuff smaller soon. Plus I'm cooking for 20 people, so I want to be comfortable - betting my friends will all wear jeans anyway *pouts* none of them like dressing up...I always do and feel left out!

Well, that's my Christmas day outfit all sorted! Tried it on last night and I'm really happy with it. Can't wait to wear it!

Here's what I've got (very similar to the picture I originally posted):

642787_main

122368b04

637632_main

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back