What Are Your Aspirations...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
for this weight loss? what is giving you the drive to succeed...

i want to be a size 12/14 for OH's sisters wedding on 29th August... but i'm not telling them i am going back on cd

i want to improve my figure to improve my confidence...

i want to feel happy when i go clothes shopping so that i can visit shops like TopShop, Envy, H&M

:p:p:p

The main thing thats giving me the drive is Im working abroad May - Aug.... This is going to involve the beach, say no more!!

Also another thing is that I want to fit into a size 12. I always find lovely clothes but the max size they go up to is 14!

Went Skiing in January & really felt like Mr. Blobby on the Ski Slopes.

We are going to Orlando in June & it will be our last family trip to the US and I want to look great in the pictures & I know it will be hot in June so I dont want to be carting my big lardy ass around the parks.

Also really hope to return Skiing next January & I want to be 5 stone lighter when I do that.

We can all dream.

i think that because everyone has different reasons for why they are doing this, in turn we inspire eachother...

i just want to be happy in my skin

I've just won a 5 star holiday to Malaga through work and am also returning to Hawaii in september so would love to be able to wear a 2 piece on the beach without green peace being called with reports of a beached whale on waikki beach lol

No seriously, i just want to feel good about myself and the clothes i am in.

x

I just want to be healthy again, about seven months ago I nearly drowned in a kayaking accident, my lungs have been terrible all this time, despite regular medication and antibiotics. I decided that if I was two or three stone lighter then it would help, and it has - immensely, but I'm still not right, but a hell of a lot better than I was.

My first one is to lose weight before I go to Paris in June.

My second one; I've wanted to join the Navy for about three years but my weight has always held me back. This time, I'm really pushing for it. I have to lose another four stone before I'll even be considered.

And my third; I've just found out I'm going to be an Auntie. I don't want to be the baby's batty fat spinster Aunt!

oh bless you efk, those are really good aspirations to have!

i know we can all do this and when we get to goal, it makes those aspirations mean so much to us x

I want to like myself again. I want to have self-confidence. I want to not feel invisible. I want to be able to walk into any shop and know that a size 12 will fit and look good. I want to be a fit and healthy 54 year old by June :D. I want to join in life instead of watching from the sidelines.

one of the main things for me is to get to 12st9lbs, i have never been that weight for my height, so i would be interested to see how i look...

also i found a pic of me and my OH when we first got together, it was taken in a night club and i think i was around 13st7lbs (not sure) i always thought i was fat then, but i have to admit i look bloody good in that pic... OH said he would like me to look like that again, he didn't say it meanly tho, i think he wants me to be happy within myself again... it's just weird cos i always thought i was a house-end then!

1 I want to feel confident.
2 I dont want to be the fattest mum at the school gates anymore.
3 I would love to wear something nice and girlie and not shop for mens baggy tops.
4 I dont want to hide away this summer as my kids deserve better.

Iwant to be around a size 12 - 14 so i can get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy - just knowing i look better as well will boost my confidense.

I want to lose weight for holidays
I want to lose weight for my son, I want to take him swimming and ice skating and feel comfortable. I also don't want to start taking him to nursery/school and be fatmum.
I want to be able to go to pubs or clubs with friends and feel comfortable and not like everyone is looking at me
I want my oh to be proud of me
I want my parents to be proud of me

I've got the quintessential aspiration, a wedding!!! I'm trying to get down to a 10 for my wedding which is only 6 weeks away! I started out as a 12/14 and now I'm a very comfy 12 so hopefully I'll be able to slip into my size 10 wedding dress by April :D

* I'd love to be a size 12 and shop in River Island..
* Also feel confident again and not feel like everyones "Fat Friend"..
* Look good for my holiday in June
* Complete Race for Life (by at least jogging) in July

• I've promised myself that this year i WILL lose this weight.
  • I want to have an active social life and feel confident enough to accept those invitations without having to make up excuses as to why i can't go.
  • To feel more confident in my own skin (and have a better sex life! :eek:)
  • To not feel self conscious 24/7
  • I want to be a healthy Mum - diabetes & heart disease await if i don't do something ( i don't want my kids growing up without their Mum :()
  • To enjoy clothes shopping (instead of dreading it)
  • To be able to wear what i want - not just what fits me.
  • To renew my wedding vows and this time NOT look like a marshmallow! ( i hate the fact that i can't look at my wedding pics without cringing! :()

Two more:

I want to try again for Norfolk police when they next recruit and have the confidence and stamina to do the bleep fitness test

I want to be a comfortable size 12 so that my husband and i can start thinking about planning our family next year without worrying about the complications of having an obese pregnancy.

brilliant aspirations everyone, hope everyone is having a good day today x

Yes my day is great so far.

I want to stop feeling like an giant ogre. I'm 5ft 9inchs and everyone can't help but notice me when I walk into a room and when your self conscious 24/7 (mentoned by Rayven) then it's not the best feeling in the world. Anytime I stand next to anyone, especially if they are smaller (height), I just want to the ground to swallow me up.

I want to see my ex on my birthday (6th July) and I want to WOW! him.

I want to weigh lighter that my OH.

I want to sit down without using my arms and angle to hide my "tyres"!

I could go on and on and on........

I want to weigh lighter that my OH.

I HATE the fact that i weigh more than my hubby!!
I'm a bit old fashioned in the fact that i think the man 'should' be bigger than the woman - i like to feel protected (sounds silly i know) but thats very hard when you're bigger than your bloke.

Back