What are YOUR portions sizes like?

pixie-gem

Gold Member
Like for me, if I was having, say beans for example, as my main meal so jacket spud and beans or beans on toast I would have a whole tin. But if they were alongside a dinner, so sausage and mash or omelette or something I would prob have a bout a third of a tin.

Same with things like pasta and potatoes, I would have a big bowl of pasta or a massive potato if I wasn't having meat with it, where as if it were part of a meal as opposed to being the meal, I tend to stick to serving suggestion weights on the pack.

I know people say they eat loads, but what do you class as loads?

Xxx

it doesn't sound like you are having abnormally large portions - sounds pretty much what I would have if not a bit less. I do try and make sure that I include a good whack of superfree in my meals as well, which will help with portion control. As long as you are happy with the losses you are getting, why worry about it :)

My breakfastand lunch are quite small and I don't snack through the day except a banana and a yogurt or some seafood sticks. But my tea is always HUGE, having said that it's always over 1/3 superfree and very rarely has any syns in at all so I don't reckon it's that bad

Thank you for your replies guys :)

Back