What are your SW essentials?

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
For me, the first thing I need to be is organised- if I don't know roughly what I'm eating a day or two in advance I fall apart. I also need to write everything down for one thing to help me keep track and another is for reference when having a bad week with no inspiration. I also couldn't be without my digital scales cos in my head 42g red.fat cheese is a lot bigger than it actually is:rolleyes: and I think I've just discovered my new favourite thing- Options white chocolate sachet. Absolute heaven!

After doing this for some time now - I have to agree with you a paper food diary is a must for me. I plan my day backwards from what I will be having as my main meal in the evening as that helps me work out which kind of day to have. I need digital scales mostly for cheese and cereal.

My notebook which is my food and exercise diary.
My digital scales
My digital camera, I have OH take my picture every month so I can hopefully see the difference
My SW book and magazines and my new EE cookbook!
And this forum, for all the support, both tickings off when I need them and encouragement and just friendship.

For a go it aloner, my essentials are:
Scales
Minimins and all the friends I have made here (sounds cheesy, but really isnt!)
My food diary - keep one here, have a paper one to take out with me!
Being organised - preparing food for next day including some evening meals as I often work evenings as well as days.
Sewing machine- for taking in loads of my clothes when I can!

My digi scales and my mahooosive and ever growing folder of all the lush meals on here that people post, they are all laminated and pretty....... sad i know but it keeps me from getting bored with the same old same old :D

Ooooh and pre planning my meals before i go shopping, i try to semi plan my 7 main meals so ive always got the stuff in cubbords and dont need to do a mad dash to the shops.

Back