Jim

Big Boy
Our weather is going to be fantastic
BBC Weather | Birmingham Airport

On Saturday I'm off to Moseley Farmers Market

:: Moseley Farmers Market

To eat a
Image001_1-3.jpg

and on Sunday, I'll cook a huge breakfast and in the afternoon have a big Family BBQ.

:D

Ostrich burgers?? :-\ do they taste like chicken?? :D

It's a unfortunately sad weekend for me. I'm working tomorrow (which is mega sad) but it's the year anniversary of my ex boyfriends death :( We're having drinks tomorrow for him and then Sunday I'll be with his family.

But, the weather looks to be good, so hopefully that'll cheer everyone up. It's a celebration really and that's how I'm going to try and think of it :)

Oh Jim sounds fantastic :) whats ostrich like?
Im going home in 20 mins ;) and doing some cleaning, getting my hair done at half three then going to visit a friend.
Tomorrow big garden party at my friends house for her 40th
and am tempted to set the tent up in my garden on sat night to try it out :D
sunday nothing but cooking :D

but it's the year anniversary of my ex boyfriends death :( We're having drinks tomorrow for him and then Sunday I'll be with his family.
oh mets x thats so sad xxxxx

Im going home in 20 mins ;)

*jealous* I've only just started work - i'm here until 8pm :cry:

Yeah, it was a horrible and real hard time last year. But, it'll be nice to see everyone together celebrating his life :)

Ah mets, that's sad love, I'm sorry to hear that.

Ostrich to me tastes like a cross between boar and beef, very meaty and tasty.

Thanks Jim xxx

Boar?? I've not had that either! There's a pub near my fella that has crocodile/ostrich/aligator dishes on the menu. I just can't bring myself to try them.

Crocodile is good, Ostrich is better.

I'll be brave one day and try it

Well tonight is going to be split up between, tv with the other half, a bit of xbox360 a bit of ps3 lol.
I ave to pop into work tomorrow for an hour to make sure all is well and then bbq and pee up tomorrow afternoon. Big brekkie sunday morning and a lazy day :D

It's a unfortunately sad weekend for me. I'm working tomorrow (which is mega sad) but it's the year anniversary of my ex boyfriends death :( We're having drinks tomorrow for him and then Sunday I'll be with his family.

But, the weather looks to be good, so hopefully that'll cheer everyone up. It's a celebration really and that's how I'm going to try and think of it :)

(((hugs))). xxx

We have a really exciting weekend ahead :rolleyes:! Jakeys tennis Sat am, clearing out the garage for the rest of the day, preschool quiz night Sat pm. Sunday, depending on how Sat went, selling all our tutt at a car boot sale, while Paul takes the kids to Jakeys football match! Maybe a bbq on sunday pm.

Thanks hun :)

Wow! Everyone has some really busy weekends planned. Perfect weather and the smell of BBQs across the country is going to be strong!! :D But I must stress everyone .....

****Don't forget your suncream****

Or you'll be as red as the above! We british have a thing that we only use suncream when on holiday abroad. No no no no no!

I thank you :D

well guys, I am going to work!! All day sat and all day sun....cant complain too much tho cos I have just had 5 days off, and then after the weekend I have another 4 days off, so its all good, and I am only working the daytimes so in the evenings I will be home with bubba and hubby....looking forward to the final of over the rainbow, how sad am i??
Have a good time all.x

Taking my son to the local theatre tonight to see tribute band LETZ ZEP. They are said to be the UK's number one Led Zeppelin tribute band. Son is a fab guitarist and likes Zep (tho his tastes are of course far more up to date than mine!).

Should be a good night.

Somehow I have managed to agree to having two 3 year olds a 6 year old and an 8 year old from 6pm tonight till 5pm tomorrow!!!! Am I insane??????? If I am still alive, BBQ sat night at my sisters and then a well deserved lazy day on Sunday.

I am going to my fiance's house tomorrow, he lives by the seaside so its perfect for my little boy on a sunny day.

We will probably take a walk to the beach or have a BBQ in the garden.

Sunday we will be up early to go ice skating. I've been having lessons and it's my level one exam on sunday - I'm so nervous. After that I'll have a skate with my son for another couple of hours to work up a sweat.

Then to the in laws for lunch and afterwards going to the local outlet village to browse wedding dresses :D:D:D:D

oooh wedding dress shopping!!!! thats really exciting, a couple of girls at work and friends are getting married and im loving all the hype and hearing about their own weddings :D:D:D

I am going to look at a new house tomorrow, may like it, may not,

no plans so far for saturday afternoon,
Sunday my bessie is coming round adn we will go for a long walk and then normal sunday *running around like blue arsed fly* will resume haha

Well I have managed to swindle myself a Saturday off so I am not wasting a minute of it! I'll be up early around 6:30am, go get my sister and go swimming at the 7am-9am slot. Then go home, have proper shower and get ready to go to Doncaster and "Donnie Market" and get the 11:30am train. Spend some dough in Donnie, mainly stocking up at the Market butchers (theres loads of them plus the fish mongers too) for lots of nice goodies. Then home in the afternoon and either tackle Jurassic Park that is my garden or give Florence (my 96 reg punto) a really good clean inside and out. Then see if I can re-aquire my gas bbq from my Dads and have a Barbie! Yay first of the year for me!

Btw ostrich is really nice, its got a dark meaty flavour not like you'd expect but its one of the healthiest meats going (I know not an issue on here but its true). Also if you ever get an ostrich egg they make scrambled eggs for at least 10 people!!!

Other meats to try are Wild Boar as Jim said, Pheasant, Venison (absolutely gorgeous steak) Pidgeon (surprisingly nice) and Kangaroo though Skippy can be a bit tough and beefy!... Must be all that jumping around lol x

got mega drunk last night. having a bbq today. got to go argos and buy one as just got old one out the shed and it is trashed. the lawn mower fell off the wall and landed on it. grrrrrrr.
will also be mowing the lawn. grows so quick this time of year!

Will not be enoying the sunshine in my own back yard because of my ******* neighbour's ratty son's noisy music, which he started up as soon as he heard our back door open...

This morning I've been washing me net curtains, how exciting! Might get out on my bike for a couple of hours, then going to the cinema later and coming back to cook a thai green curry with cauli rice.

Tomorrow I will bike over to visit my parents, about 12 miles but I might take a longer scenic route. Crazy in this heat but I need to practice cycling in the warmer weather for my charity bike ride in July.

Back