what bothers you most about your body?

Fat calves and ankles - or cankles as my DH calls them, and my round knees. I want skinny square bony knees and slim calves so I can cross my legs and snake one one calf behind the other. Chances thin, fat or otherwise -0%! Tx

Fat calves and ankles - or cankles as my DH calls them, and my round knees. I want skinny square bony knees and slim calves so I can cross my legs and snake one one calf behind the other. Chances thin, fat or otherwise -0%! Tx

I have these too! Even when slim! The round knees are what drive me mad, even when slim I have round bits!!

I really despise my tummy, two 10lb babies put paid to that. It is saggy and wrinkly and covered with faded stretch marks.
I hate my boobs....they have zero volume. :(

I hate my stomach I have overhang, and I havn't got the excuse of having a baby!! Also my thighs are HUGE and I cant wait for them to slim down and the wont chaff any more!!
Saying all that I am doing some toning exercises so hopefully my body wont get any worse!! x

I hate my upper arms. They just seem so big compared to the rest of me. No matter what exercises I do they don't tone up!
And also hate my teeth. In the process of getting them sorted though so hopefully next year I'll like my teeth and arms!

i hate 99.9% of my body....all the excess skin everywhere is just too much to cope with some days! :(

The worst part of my body is my middle....anything from under the colarbones, down to my upper thighs....its horrible!
My boobs are like delfated balloons and just hang empty now, and its gets worse from there on down!
dont get me wrong, i like what i see when i'm fully clothed, but HATE my body when naked! Its so depressing! :(
xx

I dislike mu upper arms/have terrible bingo wings and they are not in proportion to the rest of my body. Also boobs, used to have quite nice ones but the loss has left them looking like partially deflated balloons! Lastly my lower tummy, covered in stretch marks and loose skin.

Would love to have all 3 areas dealt with via surgery at some point but just can't see that I'll ever be able to afford it :sigh:

My arms definitely. I have never been able to wear sleeveless or even short sleeved tops without feeling self conscious.

I hate my calves too. When I got down to 14st 11lbs they were looking lovely and I was really proud of them so at least I know they will probably look great when I am done with CD! x

Back