What can i do with pork fillet/tenderloin....

Donzy84

Back to basics
Hi guys,
hoping for some inspiration. I'm clearing out freezer and found a pork fillet that needs using...

Any ideas... not really fancying it roasted :confused: any recipes much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi
I normally cut the fillet down the length and stuff it with what u fancy, apricots n a bit of nice cheese is nice or some nutty stuffing then wrap up the fillet again n wrap it in bacon or even nicer pancetta.
Enjoy x
?

I would cut it into medallions and cook it slowly on top of the cooker on a bed of tomatoes, red peppers and onions with sage. When it is cooked I would blend the veggies into a sauce and add salt, pepper and a tiny pinch of sugar.

I would serve it with tiny potatoes and cauliflower.

My favourite use of pork fillet/tenderloin is in a creamy peppered sauce.

1 large onion sliced
Pork fillett/tenderloin sliced
200g tub philadelphia light
400ml stock using a pork stock cube
Crushed black peppercorns

Cook the onions if frylight and remove from the pan, brown the pork fillett/tenderloin in batches, and return the onions to the pan, add the stock and philadelphia and bring to the boil, add the peppercorns to taste, and simmer until the sauce has reduced to the required consistency.

This also works well, by using mushrooms and less peppercorns, to make a creamy mushroom sauce.

Back