What can I drink

tigger147

Hi All

I am starting on Sunday, and am just reading about what I can and cant drink, I know green tea has been mentioned, but what about Green Coffee? or am I best sticking with normal coffee? I just believe that 'Green' tea and coffee are supposed to be better for you.

Thanks

I drink green coffee now because I'm drinking so much more than I was. Any kind of coffee is fine though

I stick to black coffee, and water (still and sparkling for some variety! LoL)
Boullion is also very good.

Can you drink water with flavouring i.e. crystal light (5 calories and no sugar) and diet coke while on Exante Total? I'm drinking a lot of water and herbal tea but i don't want to feel limited.

There are some flavoured waters u can have (ones with citric acid are a no-no...look for ones with malic acid instead)

You cant have diet coke but u can have asdas own brand diet coke or coke zero xx

There are some flavoured waters u can have (ones with citric acid are a no-no...look for ones with malic acid instead)

You cant have diet coke but u can have asdas own brand diet coke or coke zero xx

I got some powder when i was in America last year called Crystal Light and you add it to bottled water. Is it ok to use that? It has no sugar in and has 5 cals per bottle.

If not i'll have to bite the bullet and have plain water... which i hate :p

I have no idea hun. Best check the ingredients. If its ot citric acid i wouldnt have it xx

Aww it does have citric acid in it :( *sigh* plain water for me then... gonna have to suck it up and get on with it without whinging hehe

Thanks xx

Back