what can i eat?!?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by hannahxx, 12 September 2007 Social URL.

1. hannahxx

hannahxx Full Member

cambridge diet
    hey guys. had my second weigh in today and lost 3 pound so have now lost 12 pound which i'm really pleased with. Today is my sisters birthday and we have a big family meal tonight. Although i am going to try i know i will give in and order something from the menu. If i am going to eat what kind of dish will be best? i know it needs to be more protein based but like what? steak mayb? or a salad? please help , i dont want to get too far out of ketosis! x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I wouldnt eat, you will always have a function/party to go to, you can do it!

congratulations on deciding to do LL.
  4. SandraEG

SandraEG Full Member

Lighter Life
    You really shouldn't break abstinence - I am speaking as one who knows how much of a struggle it is to go back to packs only after eating. The chatterbox gets louder...

For your own sake, I would advise you to take a bar with you instead. That's what I plan to do on Saturday night for my partner's Dad's birthday at the local Chinese.
  5. Bundle

Bundle Full Member

I agree, DON't EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will really kick yourself afterwards - You will feel so pleased with yourself if you manage to abstain and the weightloss will be all the better.
  6. back on track

back on track Full Member

Don't do it - you will regret it. I broke abstinence during my holidays 6 weeks ago and I am still struggling to have a whole week without cheating. Before the holiday I managed meals out and other social functions that involved food and only ever had my packs/bar. Stick with it and you will get the results you want. It is hard but its worth it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.