what can i eat?!?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by hannahxx, 12 September 2007 Social URL.

1. hannahxx

hannahxx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hey guys. had my second weigh in today and lost 3 pound so have now lost 12 pound which i'm really pleased with. Today is my sisters birthday and we have a big family meal tonight. Although i am going to try i know i will give in and order something from the menu. If i am going to eat what kind of dish will be best? i know it needs to be more protein based but like what? steak mayb? or a salad? please help , i dont want to get too far out of ketosis! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I wouldnt eat, you will always have a function/party to go to, you can do it!

congratulations on deciding to do LL.

4. SandraEG

SandraEG Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    You really shouldn't break abstinence - I am speaking as one who knows how much of a struggle it is to go back to packs only after eating. The chatterbox gets louder...

For your own sake, I would advise you to take a bar with you instead. That's what I plan to do on Saturday night for my partner's Dad's birthday at the local Chinese.

5. Bundle

Bundle Full Member

I agree, DON't EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will really kick yourself afterwards - You will feel so pleased with yourself if you manage to abstain and the weightloss will be all the better.

6. back on track

back on track Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Don't do it - you will regret it. I broke abstinence during my holidays 6 weeks ago and I am still struggling to have a whole week without cheating. Before the holiday I managed meals out and other social functions that involved food and only ever had my packs/bar. Stick with it and you will get the results you want. It is hard but its worth it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.