what can i eat?!?

hannahxx

hey guys. had my second weigh in today and lost 3 pound so have now lost 12 pound which i'm really pleased with. Today is my sisters birthday and we have a big family meal tonight. Although i am going to try i know i will give in and order something from the menu. If i am going to eat what kind of dish will be best? i know it needs to be more protein based but like what? steak mayb? or a salad? please help , i dont want to get too far out of ketosis! x

I wouldnt eat, you will always have a function/party to go to, you can do it!

congratulations on deciding to do LL.

You really shouldn't break abstinence - I am speaking as one who knows how much of a struggle it is to go back to packs only after eating. The chatterbox gets louder...

For your own sake, I would advise you to take a bar with you instead. That's what I plan to do on Saturday night for my partner's Dad's birthday at the local Chinese.

Don't do it - you will regret it. I broke abstinence during my holidays 6 weeks ago and I am still struggling to have a whole week without cheating. Before the holiday I managed meals out and other social functions that involved food and only ever had my packs/bar. Stick with it and you will get the results you want. It is hard but its worth it.

Back