Step2 810kcal What can I expect?

kateminx

I'm a newbie, I'm on day five and started on step 2.

I started my weight loss journey back in 2009 when I weighed in at 16 stone. I have exercised and worked hard and got to 9 stone 12 however am finding it difficult to shift the final stone due to my baaaad eating carb and junk habits.

Someone suggested CD so here I am :)

I'm 5'3" so not a towering height.

Is there anyone here similar to me who can share their experience. How much do you think I will lose on week one? Is starting on step 2 the right move?

Thanks in advance to any tips or advice :)

I'm a newbie, I'm on day five and started on step 2. I started my weight loss journey back in 2009 when I weighed in at 16 stone. I have exercised and worked hard and got to 9 stone 12 however am finding it difficult to shift the final stone due to my baaaad eating carb and junk habits. Someone suggested CD so here I am :) I'm 5'3" so not a towering height. Is there anyone here similar to me who can share their experience. How much do you think I will lose on week one? Is starting on step 2 the right move? Thanks in advance to any tips or advice :)

Hi kateminx,

Well done on getting as far as you have you have done brilliantly!

For your height and weight I think your bmi means step2 would be recommended, especially if you exercise regularly. I did step two from the beginning and have a lb or so to lose to get to 9stone. I'm a little shorter than you but not much. I would say that you're going to find the first few day hard if you're a carb junkie. Your body getting rid of all that stuff isn't pleasant and you will feel rough. Sick to it and drink lots of water. That final stone will be off in a few weeks if you stick to it 100% and keep your exercise regimen going too. Just remember you will be low on carbs so some exercise will be really hard work so if you feel faint stop!

Good luck!

Hiya :)

I am on step 2 as well. It's my FIRST day today and I'm excited.

Feeling rough will be worth it I keep telling myself and nothing tastes as looking good feels!

Let me know how you're getting on x

hi Genie
I am doing step 2 just a week in and to be honest its up and down for me. some days are great but the weekend i really struggled with just taking each day as it comes and try not to think too far ahead!!

Back