What can I have lunch

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
I'm on a green day today and have no clue what to have for lunch.

I have a quorn and veg stir fry with noodles for dinner, on green days I tend to have mug shots or cous cous for lunch which i'm a bit bored of now! :(

I finish work in an hour and walk past tesco on the way home. So some ideas please??!!

Jacket potato with beans, and a salad on the side?? x

HI

Jacket spud and Beans (make Syn free ones though)
Pasta and Tin tomatoes with onions etc any thing thats free.
Mushroom Omelette, scrambled eggs
or syn free fry up - veggie bacon, mushrooms, eggs tom chips (SW ones) OMG I'm hungry now.....

Hope thats given you a few options

Kat
:p

I had jacket potatoes and beans for dinner last night and the night before!! So think i'll avoid that for lunch, but thanks for the reply! :D

Sw chips with peppers and an egg !!

Im having bbq cheesy chips and im having sweet and sour chicken for dinner witha B of chicken, i dont like greens much but want some rice

i'm not very good at making omlettes!! and scrambled eggs make me feel sick sometimes! Ouorn sausages and a fried egg maybe!

Or quorn sausages, mash and gravy ( synned mmmmmmmmmmm )

The decision is so tough!! Everyone has lovely ideas, but I really don't know what I want! I'm so indecisive! :(

yesterday i had a boiled potato salad and for tea i had lovely home made curry and rice.

Today i had low fat noodles and 2 babybel and apple tonight ill have curry and rice again as have some leftover x

Supernoodles and sweetcorn!

Back