what can i have............

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Sass, 13 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Morning all, i have been caught short today as my stock of sf products have all gone so with no way of being able to fill up today due to money etc i need to have something else but i sooo want to stay within the 200ish cal range for both breakfast and lunch, does anyone have any ideas ??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lili

Lili Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim Fast
    i know its a bit late now. but for future, i usually have soup instead when i have run out.
  4. Sass

Sass Silver Member

i should have done that to be honest i had a tin in the cupboard but for breaky i had kelogs frosties - managed to stay within cals, Then for lunch i had......Chicken in a white roll - about 450 cals :cry:, dinner was fine as i had a ww meal. I was good though as i didnt have my morning snack or my lunch snack. I did add up cals for the day and i still managed to stay within 1200 which is not to bad for a day without sf.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.