What can we actually have????

loobylou22

Hey guys,
Iv read so much lately on what we can and cannot have, so i thought it would be good to do a post with an official list of everything! ok this is the list iv got so far:-

Food packs (obviously)
bars
Black t & coffee
water still and sparkling
Mix a mouse
Boullin
Gelatin
water flavourings
Psyllium husks

This is about my limit, sorry its so small but i dont know anymore, if you know other things that are allowed, please post, I want all options!!
Iv only just found out about jelly!!xxxx

my CDC does not give out the booklets. After a couple of weeks I asked for one and she charged me £2.50!

:eek::eek::eek: pathetic - all CD custs should get this as part of their first appt......makes me mad.....:mad::mad::mad:

Debz x

I ordered one for my first meeting and then my CDC said it was free however if I lose it and require another then she charges a pound. Seemed quite reasonable to me! xx

Yep my cdc gave me the booklets and inspiration mag all free and also a black bag to carry my cd packs in when i go to weigh in's too.

Aww yours sounds a good CDC yummymummy. Mine visits my home so no need to carry the packs home which is great! :) She's also great about ordering odd order numbers too.

I've not been given any books either. When I asked her what to have as I need to be on food this week (monetary issues) she just said green veg and white protein. Thanks! Am sticking to chicken and egg (she said egg was ok as I will have to deal with school dinners - they're 1 quid and I have 5quid to get me through the week) Ah, rent, how I loathe thee! :)

I have the books but not all of then things mentioned by loubyloo are in the book (like the gelatin and husks), although they have been sanctioned by CDC when contacted directly about them.

I personally would quite like to know about the vague items which are listed in the book, like herbs and spices and low fat dressing (I think this is only on higher programmes though...). I've found out from posts that Kraft do good fat free dressings but personally I have no idea about seasonings and would like to know if there are any which could knock me out of ketosis or have a high salt content and could make me retain water.

Back