• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what can we do that does not involve eatin and drinkin?

Hello,
My OH is back tonight from working away but is away again first thing tomorrow morning.

He suggested we go out for a meal to catch up but then remembered that I am doing this diet so that is not going to happen.

Any suggestions? If we stay in then he will only go to sleep

peachy
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Loads of good movies on!!!

Ten Pin Bowling!!

Go for a walk

Phone some friends and invite them round

Surprise him with a nice massage

Go for the film though!!! I have heard Shrek 3 is brilliant and is adult humour in a lot of it.

Mike

This is something im always stuck on myself - what can be done without food being invovled or alcohol or even loads of money. Ill be keeping my eye on this thread to see what comes out as ideas.

I thought about the cinema but then we just sit in a dark room watching a film together. Its not exactly quality time is it? Well maybe it is. hmm.....will need to have a think about that one.
peachy
x
Whatever we do, when we do get home i will give him that excuse to fall asleep. lol

icemoose

The Diet Guy
At our cinema they do a thing called the gallery which is a few pounds more but you sit at the back on sofa's (well 2 mega big seats but the middle goes up) so can be romantic cuddled up while watching a good flick.

Mike

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Do you just want a change of scene to talk and catch-up or do you want to be entertained?

If you went to a nice country pub at least you could still participate and have a drink... albeit water and it's a nice change of scene to catch-up and do plenty of talking...

If you want something to do then I would recommend bowling or how about ice-skating or rollerskating...:D Depends how young at heart you're both feeling...:D

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
If the weather is as nice there as it is here .... and it stays nice tonight - find a nice pub you can sit outside and he can have a drink, you can have water of coffee and enjoy each others company in the sunshine.

I go in the pub all the time with my fiance!
I'm obviously on the sparkling water, but i still have loads of fun and we still get to spend quality time together.

One thing i did was sign up to the national trust. I pay so much a year and we get free day trips! Lots of walking, cute animals etc, it's lovely!