What can you drink on Exante

Hi All,

I am really confused, I am on day 12 of Lipotrim, and my hubby has just had his bumper pack of Exante delivered today to start tomorrow.

With Lipotrim they say no fizzy drinks,no flavoured water, but yet reading your comments here this is allowed on Exante? Also in the information leaflet with the bumper pack says you can have a meal every 4 week, consisting of meat, green veg, or green salad. Just dont get how its not allowed on Lipotrim, but it is with Exante?

If this is all true I am definitley going to switch to this as I would kill for a can of diet coke zero :) lol

Lipotrim is the strictest of all the VLCDs it doesn't allowany tweaks. You'll find cd and LL are more like Exante when it comes to other drinks. Cd etc used to be like that but changed. I read somewhere that LT haven't changed the rules at all since they started

Starlight said:
Lipotrim is the strictest of all the VLCDs it doesn't allowany tweaks. You'll find cd and LL are more like Exante when it comes to other drinks. Cd etc used to be like that but changed. I read somewhere that LT haven't changed the rules at all since they started

When I first did LL it was the same, packs, water, tea, coffee nothing else

dunno if it is worth adding, but after reading that perfectly clear strawberry and kiwi is ok, i looked on the apple variety and this too has malic acid not citric, so in theory should also be ok :)

Hmmmm. I went hunting for bullion today and came back with um. 3 pots! 2 marigold, 1 veg, 1 reduced salt doodah and the other a kallo organic one. Anyone know which are the okay ones?

hmm must take a trip to the shops i think!! i could kill for a cola!

thanks for the info :)

I bought the Tesco, High Juice with no added sugar and it has no citric acid, only malic acid. As someone posted that this was acceptable, so I would like to find out- how much can I drink of it ? Thanks

Tesco strawberry water is lovely :)

This is what I got from Tesco when I emailed them about the water:

Thank you for your email. I’m very sorry to hear that you can’t buy Tesco Apple or Strawberry Still Flavoured Water 1.5 Litre in our stores . I can understand how disappointing this must be for you.

We also try to make sure we have a wide range of products for all of our customers and our Buying Team find customer feedback invaluable as it helps them to decide what we sell in our stores and I’ve made them aware of your request. Although, I can't guarantee that we’ll be able to stock this product, I can at least assure you that they will consider your request.

Thank you for taking the time to ask me about this.

Will email and ask myself aswell then that's another customer asking for them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the drinks list, I refer to it often! Glad I did too, I'm enjoying a peppermint tea, lets hope it gets rid of my indigestion :)

No more strawberry water in my tesco now:( what a pity, it was so refreshing.

sainsbury's have a really nice range of still and sparking water with Malic acid. This week I got Raspberry&Cranberry, Apple&Blackcurrant and Peach. Same price as Tesco's

FB1 said:
sainsbury's have a really nice range of still and sparking water with Malic acid. This week I got Raspberry&Cranberry, Apple&Blackcurrant and Peach. Same price as Tesco's

Is this a new range because I've scoured sainsburys water before and apart from strawberry and kiwi they all had citric acid :(

I don't know if it's new but I can confirm that they have Malic acid as I've just double checked the ones I bought. I brought my daughter with me and we were scouring all the waters in Sainsbury's on Sunday for Malic acid.

Back