What can you drink on Exante

Holliepop said:
Hi i wanted to ask a question about drinking green tea on exante. Will green tea with manuka honey kick you out of ketosis?

Thanks

I don't know but I guess honey would be a no no

Thank you so much for this thread its very helpful.

Does anyone know if I can drink the Pukka Herbal teas? All ingredients are natural herbs and nothing else.

I drink the pukka mint tea thats fine any leaf tea is ok its just the teas that have fruit or flowers you need to avoid

Thanks for this thread - day 2 and I'm already missing diet coke. Coke Zero isnt much of a compromise so I will treat myself to some of that over the weekend. Cheers folks!

I have been having a chicken or beef oxo on the cold dark nights for a change I find them very comforting x

How much coke zero are we allowed to ha ve? Is it just a treat thing or can we have it everyday- if so does it have an affect on the weight loss?

Ta xx

Brilliant post thanks all! :)

Great post thanks. Got a list now of what I can drink as I struggle sometimes with plain water. xx Off to the shops b4 work tomorrow!! x

I read somewhere that Coca cola zero has in it Acidity Regulator E331, which is a group of sodium citrates which together form citric acid...

I read somewhere that Coca cola zero has in it Acidity Regulator E331, which is a group of sodium citrates which together form citric acid...

Noooo don't say that........:break_diet:

Thank you Starlight, that's good to hear... I may venture out and get some then, as am getting rather bored of my nightly treat of dr pepper zero! lol.

By the way, Tesco Sweetened Diet Cola doesn't have citric acid in it I found out today. It has phosphoric acid instead. Are we able to add this to our list? Or is there something else in it that causes any probs please? x

I went shopping in Asda yesterday and had a look at their diet coke and cola zero, both of which had carbs listed in the nutritional values - am I being super-paranoid? I'm hoping someone can tell me they're fine, as I don't think I can afford to keep buying the branded stuff!

bouillon - which one??

Hi
I've just found some Marigold swiss vegetable Bouillon powder in my cupboard and was wondering if this is one of the bouillons that is ok to drink? it would seem to have fairly innocuous ingredients but I know virtually nothing about ketosis foods!!!

In anticipation of an answer - many thanks :D:D:D

Bills xx

tried bouillon for the first time today, its quite nice was a little weak so may put some more in it later and try again and coke Zero my saviour!

Back