What can you drink on Exante

billiebimbo said:
Hi
I've just found some Marigold swiss vegetable Bouillon powder in my cupboard and was wondering if this is one of the bouillons that is ok to drink? it would seem to have fairly innocuous ingredients but I know virtually nothing about ketosis foods!!!

In anticipation of an answer - many thanks :D:D:D

Bills xx

That is THE one :) reduced salt is better but that one is ok just don't have too many as the salt is quite high

Hey i Had 2 boullioi and 2 coke zeros may make it a daily thing but just checking it won't affect weight loss?

Yes you can make it a daily thing :) What does the bouillon actually taste like? I've got no idea

Hmm it's strange I'm not sure on it its like vegetable stock so a little like the veg soups

Hmm it's strange I'm not sure on it its like vegetable stock so a little like the veg soups

So is it runny like stock too? Just looked at your signature and omg did you really lose 30 whole lbs in 3 WEEKS?! lol :eek:

Yeah and yeah lol that's before I fell off the wagon, but I did lose about 16lbs this week ( my first week) and I cheated with takeaway one day

Hmm I might have to get some of this bouillon and give it a go, I'm not that keen on stock-type stuff but if needs must and all that! omggggg 16 pounds in a week my god!! wow well done! and you had takeaway, I'm going to miss them lol

Lol I dunno if I'm a fan of boullion I had to get the regular one and is a bit salty and soo do I and I dunno I was expecting high as I put like 3st on in like 3 weeks with take away Xmas and like takeaways like everyday....

The main one I'll miss is chinese...ooh and macaroni cheese from Pizza Hut lol Famous for pizza but I prefer their pasta, of course, cuz that makes sense lol

With all the calorie-rich foods around at Christmas it's so easy to put on weight, especially with takeaways aswell

My boyfriend has ordered £15 worth of chocolate from Thorntons :O He's a real genius aint he lol He said he forgot about me starting Exante, which, to be fair, he probably did, and out of nowhere I said "It's ok, you can still eat it, just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean you should be too. Anyway, chocolate will still exist when I finish"...

...now where the hell did that come from lol

Lol well at uni there's this place that does fried chicken wraps ( which is what I had for takeaway + pizza) and lol Hahahahaha that's very nice of you he must done something right!

Co-Op own brand coke has no citric acid and no aspartamine in it :D sooo glad i read all the labels today before i opted for the coke zero - got 2 bottles of own brand for the price of 1 bottle of zero

Lol well at uni there's this place that does fried chicken wraps ( which is what I had for takeaway + pizza) and lol Hahahahaha that's very nice of you he must done something right!

That sounds so yummy! I'm seriously considering having one 'treat day' each week, I'd still lose weight because I'd be eating so little calories throughout the rest of the week, but it might cause me to go off the rails which is a slippery slope!

lol he's actually being quite well behaved and supportive, he's even said if I find it hard for him to be eating around me to let him know and he'll go eat somewhere else. So now I'm wondering, why's he being so nice, what's he done wrong/broken/bought and when is he going to fess up :D x

Co-Op own brand coke has no citric acid and no aspartamine in it :D sooo glad i read all the labels today before i opted for the coke zero - got 2 bottles of own brand for the price of 1 bottle of zero

YAY!!!! I'll have to take myself off to the Co-Op tomorrow x

Samprand said:
That sounds so yummy! I'm seriously considering having one 'treat day' each week, I'd still lose weight because I'd be eating so little calories throughout the rest of the week, but it might cause me to go off the rails which is a slippery slope!

lol he's actually being quite well behaved and supportive, he's even said if I find it hard for him to be eating around me to let him know and he'll go eat somewhere else. So now I'm wondering, why's he being so nice, what's he done wrong/broken/bought and when is he going to fess up :D x

well maybe he's done his research many peoples "appetites" increase; ) lol

Aghhh! I am going insane. Can someone please clarify how much flavoured water one can drink? I mean i know you are meant to drink 3 litres of water- so will weightloss be affected if i drank sainsburys flavoured water? Or do i have to have some plain water at least? I feel so stupid asking :-(

Back