What can you see yourself wearing on Christmas day?

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I dont know about you lot, but for me Christmas day is a day to really dress up! And for once, it will be nice to wear a skirt, tights and knee high boots; instead of feeling like i have nothing to wear like last year, because i felt fat!

Do we all look forward to getting dressed up Christmas day? How different will this year be to last year; are you venturing out for dinner, showing off your new figure?

Who will be sole sourcing on Christmas day?

Has anyone asked for a pair of skinny trousers or something for Christmas as a reward for all their hard work!?

Not long now, its getting exciting!

Lauren
x

I know lots of people like to 'dress up' for Christmas day but I'm afraid it's 'comfy mode' for me all the way!

With all the tidying up, chucking wrapping paper away, preparing and cooking Christmas dinner and generally playing hostess, I'll be opting for something stretchy and giving!

Now, New Years Eve is a different matter .... :p

What can you see yourself wearing on Christmas day?

Pyjamas. Probably way too big ones since I have bought any news ones since half way through my 'journey' :eek:

I'll be in comfy clothes too, probably jeans and trainers with a nice jumper. We don't go out anywhere anyway so it's a bit pointless.

N.Y.E. I will be in trainers and jeans as I'm working behind the bar in my sisters pub. I hate N.Y.E. anyway so she practically bit my arm off when i offered to work for her (would have made me weigh less though i guess - lol)

Do you get the feeling that I'm a jeans and trainers kind of gal?

I can be girly when i need to be honest 9just not very often)

I'd like to dress up this year rather than in the usual comfy mode.

Just imagine the big homemade winter scene sweater. The LCD flashng rudolph earings, and the novelty slippers.

Just kidding I'll be ultra sophisticated in an understated way in my plans anyway. Christmas morning may be a different story.

Dizzy x

Mizzy may wear his new socks!

YES SS I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!Isn't it great, normally there i am pushing my fat in - and the feeling of cutting off the circulation to my legs!!!!!!!

Haha, i saw some in miss selfridge they are gorge but i just dont need them!!!!!!

I cheated and bought stretchy knee highs, they are very Autumny(sp?) and wintery, first time ever I can wear a pair and loving it.

Christmas usually dress up too, not sure, would love just to be able to wear a size 14/16, knee length skirt & boots with a nice top - not a grandma present jumper either :D

I wish i could know what i would be wearing, problem is i have no idea what size i can predict that i will be by christmas...im 17.13lb at the moment and my tops are size 20 and bottoms are 22!!! Anyone got a idea of what i might be?? anything other than what i am now would be ace!

Would love to wear a skirt.. maybe next year!

I wish i could know what i would be wearing, problem is i have no idea what size i can predict that i will be by christmas...im 17.13lb at the moment and my tops are size 20 and bottoms are 22!!! Anyone got a idea of what i might be?? anything other than what i am now would be ace!

Would love to wear a skirt.. maybe next year!

Okay, so if you lose the 'normal' one stone a month you'll be down a couple of stone.

It's approximately (and very approximately!) a stone a size at this stage, so there's a chance that you will be a 16 top and a 18 bottoms.

Still....wouldn't go out shopping just yet ;)

How fantastic would that be!!!! At the moment, the thing pulling me through is a stunning corset that i bought, and its hanging on my door. Constant of reminder of what and why im on this journey!

Im fed up of being a 21yr old frump! So am hoping to wear something a bit nicer this year than last!

OOOhhhhh not sure what I will be wearing this Christmas Day, something stunning I hope. Yeah my knee high boots will be defo making a show on xmas day. :D

God I lurveeee xmas & cant wait, I get so excited I have just done a little sex wee... lol... :D

I think I will wear something comfy but sexy! I hopefully have lost 3 stone buy then but will still have a long way to go but on Boxing Day I will be meeting up with all my family and they havn't seen me since last Crimbo when I was 5 months gone - so it will be a mini shock for them!

I dont know what I'll be wearing yet but I WILL be dressing up and it'll be something that shows off my new figure well.

Every christmas I go to my mothers with the kids and the rest of my family goes too so last year there were about 15 of us all squashed around the dining table. I was probably the second thinnest there at about 13 1/2 stone and 5'3 tall, but my mother picked on me and told me that I should go on a diet then there'd be more room for everyone. How embarrassing and humiliating. So this year I'm going to go there looking fabulous and if anyone dares tell me I need to lose weight I'll be wearing some nice high stilletto heels and will stand on their toes just to give them an idea of just how heavy I am!!! (I don't hold grudges of course :) )

Back