What can't you wait to fit into?

Clothes speaking, not women...Gaz and Howdy!;):D

I am looking forward to wearing a lovely Monsoon halter neck top without fat back trying to get out and low rise jeans without the muffin tops!:)

And little knickers ala dental floss!

Lisa xx

Most of my clothes really - I tend to buy gorgeous stuff in 2 szes smaller to spur me on, needless to say, I have plenty of them !:eek:

All I can say is thank feck for George...

I love buying clobber BUT there's really expensive gear I got that I haven't worn for YEARS :(

George is cheap enough to buy 'just for now' - especially work wear..

I have a dress hanging on my bedroom door in size 12. It's a gorgeous dress and I can't wait to do it justice

Hmmm....

I've loads of new stuff too in every size down to a 12!

All hung up around the walls of my spare room, I keep the scales in there too!

I'm always in there, for a quick buzz!:D

This sounds like such a good idea...I sure this must motivate you no end!

Do u weigh yourself every couple of days?? My scales need new batteries and I have toyed with the idea of getting batteries - but i know i would be on them every day at least once!

Do you think weighing yourself helps to motivate you more???

x

All I can say is thank feck for George...

I love buying clobber BUT there's really expensive gear I got that I haven't work for YEARS :(

George is cheap enough to buy 'just for now' - especially work wear..
Couldn't agree more. I only buy sale clothes and cheap brands at the moment as I hope I won't fit into them for long!

Apart from all the fantastic fashionable clothes out there, I really want to be able to fit into my lovely little MGB GT car.

The last time I came home in her, I had to heave myself out of the seat and got myself a little caught up. :eek: I stood up and to my utter embarrassment, was wearing the rubber door seal like a blinking hoola hoop. :sign0007: My bloke asked what was holding me up! I just said errrrrm nothing! :eek: ‘Just getting my bag’, I was franticly trying to push the thing back on, Good Lord. :ashamed0005:

I promised my little car that I will not use her again, until this abuse stops. :wave_cry:
You have just really made me and my husband laugh that was so funny:D

Apart from all the fantastic fashionable clothes out there, I really want to be able to fit into my lovely little MGB GT car.

The last time I came home in her, I had to heave myself out of the seat and got myself a little caught up. :eek: I stood up and to my utter embarrassment, was wearing the rubber door seal like a blinking hoola hoop. :sign0007: My bloke asked what was holding me up! I just said errrrrm nothing! :eek: ‘Just getting my bag’, I was franticly trying to push the thing back on, Good Lord. :ashamed0005:

I promised my little car that I will not use her again, until this abuse stops. :wave_cry:
OOOOOO WHOS THE SEX MACHINE IN YOUR AVATAR HUN YUM YUM YUM ....MY KINDA MAN!!!

I love ted baker!

And here's to creating many more lovely "memories" in the future once we loose our weight! Eh nic! xox
lmao oh yes...can't wait to great creating those memories haha
I buy loadsa ted baker, animal, joe browns etc etc etc stuff off ebay...all new too and half the price

This sounds like such a good idea...I sure this must motivate you no end!

Do u weigh yourself every couple of days?? My scales need new batteries and I have toyed with the idea of getting batteries - but i know i would be on them every day at least once!

Do you think weighing yourself helps to motivate you more???

x

Hi Julz,

I don't weigh myself everytime I go in there.....well not anymore!:eek:

But having all the stuff in there that I want to wear is good for my mind....I even have shoes lined up and accessories for each outfit on the hanger with each other!:D

I do like to see what my efforts are achieving though and have a sneaky weigh in now and then but never the day before WI as I do like some surprise!

Lisa xx

Nic... what the new Avatar, is that one of your tats - looks sexy:D ???

yeah...Thank you hunni
it's 2 tattoos turned in to one(chinese symbols sayign 'tiger...rarrr;) and tribal round it because it looked toooo small)..placed on my lower lower back lol Had it done 6 yrs ago ...cant wait to be showing it off again...along with any other parts of my (soon to be) newly tanned, toned sexy body lol

He is the very tasty and gorgeous Jason Statham he was in the transporter films, crank, snatch, war and lock, stock and two smoking barrels. Seen em all loads and have tons of piccies of him MMMmmmmmm

yeah...Thank you hunni
it's 2 tattoos turned in to one(chinese symbols sayign 'tiger...rarrr;) and tribal round it because it looked toooo small)..placed on my lower lower back lol Had it done 6 yrs ago ...cant wait to be showing it off again...along with any other parts of my (soon to be) newly tanned, toned sexy body lol

Phwooorrrr - cripes you do enough excercise now to be 'firm':D

I NEED, NEED, NEED him lol
WOW he is SO my ideal man Looks wise grrrrrr

Easy tigerrr - with the ex of kelly Brook, do you think we stand a chance (no offence!);)

Ah so, now I know why you like my mate Colin!:D;)
Your mate colin minus the missis is puuuurrrrffeeecccctttttttt
Is he not single yet?

I like....

Hi Julz,

I don't weigh myself everytime I go in there.....well not anymore!:eek:

But having all the stuff in there that I want to wear is good for my mind....I even have shoes lined up and accessories for each outfit on the hanger with each other!:D

I do like to see what my efforts are achieving though and have a sneaky weigh in now and then but never the day before WI as I do like some surprise!

Lisa xx

Wow - you are all set for looking hot stuff eh! Sex in the city sjp - eat ur heart out! lol

You are making me feel like going on a internet fashion shopping spree now... lol

xxx

Back