What can't you wait to fit into?

Same as. Self deprecating humour is what keeps fatties sane! (especially fat teachers!)

Aw bless, I read about the chair!:D

Uh oh...I've just cleared out my wardrobe, not only do I have enough skinny clothes for a small suitcase but I've also filled up a medium sized holdall too!
Thats a great idea Belly... I might have to pick out 2 outfits from my 'skinny collection' and put one in my room and one in the spare room!

I've loads of new stuff too in every size down to a 12!

All hung up around the walls of my spare room, I keep the scales in there too!

I'm always in there, for a quick buzz!:D

I hope so! Starting to acummulate too many 'skinny' clothes now!

NICE ONE! THATS A GREAT IDEA!

Great also to know you will DEFINITELY be fitting into them soon with LT!

x

Aw bless, I read about the chair!:D

:eek: T'was quite embarrassing but the class were great and never took the piss! I am fortunate that my pupils don't tend to give me too much stick for being lardy whereas I've got colleagues who they are relentlessly mean to! Hey-ho as long as I don't suffer the jibes!

I'm like maybebabypowell, I haven't been slim since before I got pregnant the first time so all my pre-preggie clothes are about a decade and a half out of date!!!

I would like to be able to wear a pair of jeans without a muffin top and baggy bum!!!! Or go swimming at the local pool without looking like a beached whale!!! Lol!

I'm like maybebabypowell, I haven't been slim since before I got pregnant the first time so all my pre-preggie clothes are about a decade and a half out of date!!!

I would like to be able to wear a pair of jeans without a muffin top and baggy bum!!!! Or go swimming at the local pool without looking like a beached whale!!! Lol!

Well looking at your weight losses so far you are well on your way hunny!!

I should have aslo said a 2 piece in swimwear and not a cossie!!! Thanks for reminding me!

I can't wait to just buy a pair of knee high boots that fit past my ankles !!!:(

i have a pair of jeans, they r old and have holes now, but ive never thrown them out cos i wore them (when they were new) on my 1st date with my b/f, But they havent fit in about 2 years. They arent a tiny size or anything. They are 16, but they were like baggy jeans on me bk in the day. So i wana fit bk into them

That's another of my goals! I've got a trip to Zambia at the end of July and I don't fancy being like a sardine in a seat designed for Kate Moss! Moreover, I wanna avoid the humiliation of having to ask for a seat belt extension! :cry:

I know what u mean about the planes, i solved the problem of having to ask for a seatbelt extension though , i bought my own from ebay worked a treat! worth every penny.
Lea x

Just thought of something else.... to wear a sleeveless top and not have bingo wings.:sigh:

ive had a pair of 14 trousers hanging in my wardrobe for about 6 months (was a 18/20 5 weeks ago) and finally got in them today although a little tight but im working on that, cant quite believe its this easy, you do the diet then u lose the inches! how simple, wish id done this diet years ago! x

Another of mine is to wear a corset top I have that I will have go braless under!;)

Tried that on earlier and I reckon another stone and that will be wearable!:)

cant wait to get back into my pre pregnancy jeans they are a real small 12 and at the minute i cant get them over my big fat arse.......

Another of mine is to wear a corset top I have that I will have go braless under!;)

Tried that on earlier and I reckon another stone and that will be wearable!:)

Yes a corset would be great to get into :D I'll add it to my list

cant wait to get back into my pre pregnancy jeans they are a real small 12 and at the minute i cant get them over my big fat arse.......

Hi hottot,

Just had a nosey at your gallery! Lovely pics! What a beautiful baby you have....and there goes your answer why your bum doesn't fit into your jeans?.....you're brand, brand new mummy!!

You look great on it and welcome!:)

What diet plan are you following?

Lisa xx

Back