What can't you wait to fit into?

a bikini for when i go to the canary islands next year!

a bikini for when i go to the canary islands next year!

u got to check out porgeous in her bikini pics - check her profile - wow - so motivating!!!

TopShop.....a girl after own heart!

I have bought a dress from there which is medium/large....whatever that means????!!

I can get into it but I look like I have one giant breasticle and my Primark 16 dress I look as though I've had an OTT boob lift and my chin lowered!:D:D:D

LMAO!!!!!!!

Additionally ..... the other thing I can't wait to fit into is the aeroplane seat for my holidays this year. I want to get a nice suit made while I'm there and buy some lovely clothes, so I really want to be slim(mer).

I also want to wear some nice beach wear while I'm soaking up the rays in Penang.

Penang

Additionally ..... the other thing I can't wait to fit into is the aeroplane seat for my holidays this year.

That's another of my goals! I've got a trip to Zambia at the end of July and I don't fancy being like a sardine in a seat designed for Kate Moss! Moreover, I wanna avoid the humiliation of having to ask for a seat belt extension! :cry:

porgeous is great isnt she along with many others on here xx

PMSL @ SCAZ!

Get them out for all the girls!:D:D:D

Ha this thread is funny!!! Well, originally i couldn't wait to fit in my wedding dress but it fits perfect now!!! Horay!!!! :clap:
I now really really want to be able to wear a bikini while on my honeymoon in Mexico! Im not too sure if thats ever gonna happen tho!! My stomach is a mess after 3 sections :(

Ha this thread is funny!!! Well, originally i couldn't wait to fit in my wedding dress but it fits perfect now!!! Horay!!!! :clap:
I now really really want to be able to wear a bikini while on my honeymoon in Mexico! Im not too sure if thats ever gonna happen tho!! My stomach is a mess after 3 sections :(

what about a tankini instead ;)???

Talking of bikini's....

One of my other goals is not to have to wear a bikini!!! The days are numbered for my manboobs!!! :eek:

Sorry ... you made me laugh. I thought you were a woman and wondered why you didn't want to wear a bikini if you had the bod, then I got to "manboobs" and I had clarity! :rotflmao:

2hour,

I'm joking! Still in 'laugh at myself before someone else does' mode.....my brain will catch up with my body eventually!:D

I have never been the size I want to be apart from when I was in High School, so I dont have anything I want to get into but would like to be able to get into clothes I have never worn before maybe strapless dresses (apart from my wedding dress) Jeans that dont look like my thighs are being cut in half when I sit down, oh blimey, also SEXY underwear, would like to feel good while seducing my man!!! A nice babydoll with some skimpy little knickers would be nice! :eek:

Back