What can't you wait to fit into?

Easy tigerrr - with the ex of kelly Brook, do you think we stand a chance (no offence!);)
Kelly brook is a LOSER!!!! and hell yes!!!!!! No one is above us or out of any leagues!!!!!!!!!
You want it ... you go and get it and dont stop (even if you have to stalk) until you get there lol

Your mate colin minus the missis is puuuurrrrffeeecccctttttttt
Is he not single yet?

He's in lurve and has been for 12 years!

Plus she is a babe! A size ten babe with three kids and a possible number four if he has his way!:rolleyes::D

He's in lurve and has been for 12 years!

Plus she is a babe! A size ten babe with three kids and a possible number four if he has his way!:rolleyes::D
BUGGER!!!!! Aww they sound cute together...GUTTED...so you have any other sexy bald pumped up friends lol

Wow - you are all set for looking hot stuff eh! Sex in the city sjp - eat ur heart out! lol

You are making me feel like going on a internet fashion shopping spree now... lol

xxx

Well, I do love SATC and Mr Big!

Do as Nic does.....Ebay!:D

LMAO!

If I SJP'd my way round my spare room in my knickers there'd be an eclipse!:D:D

LMAO!

If I SJP'd my way round my spare room in my knickers there'd be an eclipse!:D:D

don't be so harsh on yersen ! (thats the midlander come out in me) she's far too skinny anyway:D

BUGGER!!!!! Aww they sound cute together...GUTTED...so you have any other sexy bald pumped up friends lol

Just 'him'.....the pain in my arris!:mad::rolleyes:

don't be so harsh on yersen ! (thats the midlander come out in me) she's far too skinny anyway:D

Damn Right, she is!

I am a woman not a bloody ironing board!

Thanks 2hour!:D

or it could be that its 3:20 and i am still walking/sitting around the house in pjs, with medusa hair looking like a tramp , with gloss in my hair lmao oops

or it could be that its 3:20 and i am still walking/sitting around the house in pjs, with medusa hair looking like a tramp , with gloss in my hair lmao oops

Could be worse, Nic.....me and my daughter both resemble Russell Brand in PJ's, me dark haired, my daughter blonde!:D

I'm a size 20 at the mo and have a pair of size 18 jeans I want to get into first.

Then I have a size 16 denim skirt which I used to love wearing and now it won't go past my thighs:cry:

Then I have a gorgeous black silk skirt with a tiny top to match that's a size 14 and that's the smallest size outfit I have for now.

When I get to a 16 I'm going to buy something in a size :D

That sounds like a great day to me !!!!

Well Its Just Got Better I Am Now In Bed My 11 Yr Playing Sims Nice And Quietly In His Room And My 5yr Old Snuggled Upi Next To Me Snoring ...hes Sooo Cute X

I'm looking forward to being able to buy clothes on the High Street rather than just in one or two shops like 'Big and Lardy' or 'Fat Blokes Inc'! I'm also hoping to get back into my wedding suit before long. I got married nearly six years ago and I'd love to be able to surprise the wife by wearing my wedding clobber when we go out for our anniversary (I've got until 23rd August so it should be an attainable goal.)

Good Luck!

I'm looking forward to being able to buy clothes on the High Street rather than just in one or two shops like 'Big and Lardy' or 'Fat Blokes Inc'! I'm also hoping to get back into my wedding suit before long. I got married nearly six years ago and I'd love to be able to surprise the wife by wearing my wedding clobber when we go out for our anniversary (I've got until 23rd August so it should be an attainable goal.)

I am sure you will reach your goal! That will be a lovely day for u to wear those clothes again! How romantic! xox

I am sure you will reach your goal! That will be a lovely day for u to wear those clothes again! How romantic! xox

Ditto - how lurrvley - is she a skinny minney ?;)

Well Its Just Got Better I Am Now In Bed My 11 Yr Playing Sims Nice And Quietly In His Room And My 5yr Old Snuggled Upi Next To Me Snoring ...hes Sooo Cute X

arr - such a soft side to the Tigerrrrrrr:D

Back