What Changes Have You Noticed?

Well done, i love trying on old clothes and finding they fit. I did that last week with my trousers and jeans, ended up selling 13 pairs on ebay, most of which sold yesterday. LOL.

Hello! It's funny I come and find this post as I've just been thinking about this...I've been doing this diet for very nearly a month, and I'm 2lbs off losing a stone and I can't see any difference whatsoever.
My stomach and hips don't seem smaller (this is where all of my fat congregates!), my clothes (apart from jeans perhaps being a little looser) all seem to fit the same, and I don't feel any different!! Anyone else had this?? I can't figure out where the weight has come off of!!! Really should have done measurements...

I found that all of a sudden I seemed smaller almost over night none of my trousers or bra's fitted anymore so hang on in there, also I know I need to lose quite a bit of weight before it really shows unlike lots of other people I know they lose half a stone and it is really noticeable.

I really need to put my pile of jeans on ebay think i have about 20 pairs or more lol

Apologies for TMI but I notice that when I sneeze or laugh too much I don't accidently wee myself now.... wonderful isn't it?!

I really need to put my pile of jeans on ebay think i have about 20 pairs or more lol

I've just sold about 10 pairs of trousers/jeans that no longer fit me.....go for it, plenty of people out there buying.

its the eyes we look out of, it take a while for our eyes to see the difference xxx you will soon hang on in there xxx

I would love to be able to write something i have notuced on this thread- but i cant. I havent noticed a thing. However absolutely everyone has commented how different i look. . . Why cant i see it myself?!

Photographs............thats the way to see it. Put on the clothes you like the best and get someone to take a photo. Then go find one of the worse ones ever taken that shows you at your fattist and look at them side by side.........it is totally and utterly seeable then.

My bras are a little looser...I don't quite fill the cup anymore :(

Hmmm I have that problem, have had to resort to using a couple of stretchy bras so they fit........determined not to buy new just yet cos it will no doubt change again. Its great to be losing weight, but I really didn't want to lose from there!!!! Ah well, its still going down though LOL.

Hmmm I have that problem, have had to resort to using a couple of stretchy bras so they fit........determined not to buy new just yet cos it will no doubt change again. Its great to be losing weight, but I really didn't want to lose from there!!!! Ah well, its still going down though LOL.

Haha exactly! That's the only place we DON'T want it to go from! On the positive side at least I'll be able to buy the nice pretty bras on the high street and actually find my size rather than paying stupid money for one boring bra. I'm pretty willing to have a smaller bust if it means a smaller belly hehe :p

nooooo my new rings are too loose! :eek: (had them for crimbo) i haven't worn them since i started and now i have to hold them on with another ring XD

My rings constantly turn round, esp when fingers are cold, its so annoying. Waiting to at TW and then gonna slowly invest in getting them resized

My rings constantly turn round, esp when fingers are cold, its so annoying. Waiting to at TW and then gonna slowly invest in getting them resized

As an aside, I had my wedding ring re-sized recently and the guy did it in front of me - flames, freezing, hammers!! Fascinating :D

P x

Ive worn the same wedding ring since I was 19 with no alterations lol, my ring finger never changes and has a permenant groove where the rings sit...................lol scared for life ;)

Ditto Sid for wedding rings. Although my engagement ring is a twizzler now LOL.

I've decided i'm gona treat myself to a new pair of jeans today :) my boyfriend suddenly decided he didn't love me anymore and has p*ssed off with his ex so I shan't be needing to spend my money on Skype credit anymore :D I've done so well and I even though I'm ashamed to say I fell off the wagon after my relationship was ripped apart I think I may be small enough to fit into the next size down so, what better way to cheer myself up :) Might even buy a nice top too :D

I've decided i'm gona treat myself to a new pair of jeans today :) my boyfriend suddenly decided he didn't love me anymore and has p*ssed off with his ex so I shan't be needing to spend my money on Skype credit anymore :D I've done so well and I even though I'm ashamed to say I fell off the wagon after my relationship was ripped apart I think I may be small enough to fit into the next size down so, what better way to cheer myself up :) Might even buy a nice top too :D

You're better off without him, me darlin'. Enjoy those jeans! Get two pairs :D

P x

Back