What clothes size are you?

oooh no no i wana know this aswell!!

i want a lift and a reduction too!!

xxx

Nah got no problem in talking about it. They come out nice and perky.PMSL...No I had no problems the scar is almost non existent 10years on I could go topless on the beach and no one would have a clue. A few points you must know thought.
1 Scaring can be bad depending on your skin and doc that preforms it.
2 You could lose sensation on your nipples
3 You could lose your nipples
4 You could have bad healing and end up with worse scaring then expected.
Look at a few websites about it and what the op entails, if you intende to try nhs this will help you when you talk to docs as they can see you haven't gone on a whim but really thought it through. My surgeon was lovely but his jaw dropped when he asked me did I know about side effects etc, I quite pleased was telling him all the bad and good about it. H e said glad you know so much about it and thought this through, I got my funding 1 month later althought it took nearly about 1 year for it to take place.
Girl the only thing I can say is go for it the advantages to me outweigh any problems.
I WOULD DO IT AGAIN AND GOT 2 GIRLS IF THEY WANTED IT I WOULD HAPPY GO WITH THEM.
So good luck.
xxx

Thanks sav1990! Really am thinking about it. I was always into sport and used to wear 2 bras at a time in order to get some support and still would be desparately self conscious. Was hoping they would reduce with the dieting. But so far nothing. In fact I went up a cup size!

Thats what you need to remember i think that the food will always outweigh the bad.. im just not brave enough i dont think!!

im worried they will end up odd or wonky!!

xxxx

You poor thing. I can relate to your problem althought I always had normal size up till I felt pregnant then they went up from a size b to a double j well that was a guess on the surgeon behalf as I had so much loose skin also it was shall we say a conservative figure.
I would do it again if I needed it but research a bit so you are fully informed when you see your docs. Go for it it takes sometime for everything to be in place and remember if you don't feel in the end it's the right thing to do you could always pull out.
Best decision of my life.
xxx

Well mine aren't they are perky and round lol still and I am 41.
I think it will be the only thing in my body not needing a lift by the time I am 50. lol.
And lets be honest once you put a bra and clothes on the world cannot see them. Only the size. And believe you me the comments derogative ones I used to get before my boob job were gone the day of the op. People can be very cruel, like look at the size of that (like you can help it), I've even caused1 or 2 car crashed in my time (really) because man were too busy looking at my boobs.
xxx

I'm 5'6", 18st13 (yay, under the 19!) and a size 24. My weight is mainly round the bust and tummy (24s often too big round waist, but need to go round my tummy!) and can't wait to start going down the sizes :D

For a few years now I've dreamed of being even a 16 so I'm excited to get there... and maybe below, but it seems a distant dream so 16's my goal!

Hi Im 5'6 and at my biggest was 19st 3 and a size 24, now 15st 4 and a 16/18 YAY :)

close to me then MummyEm - great to see your new size!! another inspiration that it IS possible :)

I am another whopping 5ft10!

Start weight was 14st 4lbs (I think) and was size 14 - 16 - 18

Finishing weight 11st 10lbs size 12 - 14 ( Ive got like an hour glass figure so like big hips but I actually like it :)

And My boobs are non exsistant lol!!

close to me then MummyEm - great to see your new size!! another inspiration that it IS possible :)

Hi Hun, it took me awhile to get the first bit off, used Slimfast for 4 months, this diet is so much better, quicker but oh so much harder lol If you fancy a buddy and someone to vent to, ive just lost mine to refeed :(

Hi Hun, it took me awhile to get the first bit off, used Slimfast for 4 months, this diet is so much better, quicker but oh so much harder lol If you fancy a buddy and someone to vent to, ive just lost mine to refeed :(

how very dare they!? lol

is slimfast 3 shakes or 2 shakes + meal? people have assumed i'm on slimfast when i tell them it's all shakes for the foreseeable :)

how very dare they!? lol

is slimfast 3 shakes or 2 shakes + meal? people have assumed i'm on slimfast when i tell them it's all shakes for the foreseeable :)

I did 1 shake, 1 meal bar and 1 low cal meal worked really well until I hit a plateau and didnt loose anything for 6 weeks :( so I came over to LT and am loving the losses :)

I am 5ft 6 and I started weighing 15st 10lbs, I was size 18.

Now I'm 11st 11lbs and I'm size 14 in trousers and size 12-14 for tops.

Being in between hour glass and pear shaped most of my fat is around my thighs, bum and hips. Can't wait for it to shift so I can start wearing skinny jeans :D

Hi
Im 4ft 11inches, start weight 17.12lbs, clothes size 24/26

Now I have lost 37.5lbs and I am in size 18/20 clothes

I hate being under 5 ft, it is really really horrible

Well hun you'll be happy to know that your not the littlest on here then....I'm a massive 4 foot 10ins and i love being lil!!:D:D:D

I did 1 shake, 1 meal bar and 1 low cal meal worked really well until I hit a plateau and didnt loose anything for 6 weeks :( so I came over to LT and am loving the losses :)

I bet you are, they're fab!

I think having NO control over what i'm 'eating' is great - though i have always been sceptical before. Had tried WW a couple of times and the losses were small and it felt so much easier to stray. Maybe I'm just in a better place in my life to start LT.

hiya girls
i'm also 4ft 11 1/2 inches...diamonds are cut smaller that bricks
i dont mind now but hated always being the smallest at school. thankfully my four children are all tall.one son is 5..11..people are always saying if i was taller i would not look so fat.....i'm a pear shape and when i was 7st i thought i was fat as i have huge thighs and hips..i wear a size 16 now in jeans big on my waist but ok on hips.has anyone lost weight off bust as i have a size 36dd and hope to go down a bit...

weegirl, i can't WAIT to go down substantially in the bust - 40G :cry: - luckily i don't get back probs with them or anything, they're just so big and i find it hard to dress well with them! they're just so *there* lol

I'm 5ft 4inches. I started at 15st 2lbs and was a tight size 18 bottom and a busting at the seams size 18 top. I've got huge boobs, size FF so my blouses were always held together with safety pins.

Four weeks later I am now a loose size 16 bottoms (I did get in to a pair of size 14 crops yesterday, so I bought them for a couple of weeks time) I'm still wearing size 18 tops but they are not pulling at all around the bust and are really baggy around the waist. I'm an hour glass shape, although you wouldn't have thought so 4 weeks ago. lol :)

I'm 5'7/5'8 and I currently weigh about 13 and a half stone. I am size 32 waist and shirts 15inch collar, tops/tshirts medium or large depending on where i buy them. But to reach my ideal bmi weight I have about 4 more stone to lose! mad! think i might go to lose about 3 more (max) or else i'll look daft!

Back