Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
Was wondering what day everyone weighed in and whether there was some rationale to the day you decided on?

I started on a Thurs as I had the Fri and monday off and I thought this would help me through the first few "flu" like days and if it got too bad I could just take myself off to bed. I now WI Thurs/Fri depending on work commitments

Alex

I weigh in on a Saturday :D

I'm lucky that my chemist does it on a Saturday as few seem too. I chose a Saturday as i work really long hours during the week and would be unable to pick up my supplies during the week. Saying that i now have friday's off so if i have anything on that weekend i may do a friday instead.

Sorry voted and didnt post.

Mine will be Tuesdays. its just a few mins from work so I can go in my lunch times.

I weigh in every Friday morning and i take it as my lunch hour as im sposed to be at work.

I go on Wednesdays as some Mondays are Bank Holidays and I may take long weekends for my annual leave so Friday would be out too.

mine is on a tuesday as that was the day i started doin LT i actually went to chemist on a monday to join and get my suppliesxx

Mondays for me :)

Just because i dont work monday mornings and tue-sat i work 6:15 till 11:15 & drink 2ltrs of water atleast before finishing work so going to a wi after work one day is just not an option! lol

Monday Crew!!!! :)

WI day

My day is saturday, justs suits me really I feel great for the rest of weekend and not tempted to pick whereas if i didnt have my WI until wednesday I might be tempted over the weekend !!!!!!!!!!!

mine is thursday like you I thought that this would give me a couple of days at home to get over the worse.

Mine is saturday cos I work all week and I work out of our town so it's a lot easier. I used to be in town every saturday anyway so just worked better for me. My chemist has a lot of saturday weighers. They say it's like a slimming club on a sat morning.

I'm a thursday girl but sometimes I go on wednesdays as I am at Uni but next week I will be going on friday as I am away until thurs - long answer to a short question x

Mine is a Monday evening after work, just because that's when my first WI was.

Don't all diets start on a Monday?!?

Mine is usually a tuesday but didn't go til Wednesday this week as I was too depressed to go on Tues (TOTM). Don't know what day I'll go this week. See how slim I'm feeling!

Mine WAS Monday because it was the first day the chemist was open after I decided to do LT. Then with Easter approaching and the thought of 2 other bank holiday mondays in May AND the fact that I'd worked the Sunday night and didn't want to get weighed because I hadn't been to bed (so with drinking water etc all night i thought it would be a false reading) I changed to Tuesday the week before easter.

Back