• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What day is your WI?

What day is your WI?

• Monday

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
Was wondering what day everyone weighed in and whether there was some rationale to the day you decided on?

I started on a Thurs as I had the Fri and monday off and I thought this would help me through the first few "flu" like days and if it got too bad I could just take myself off to bed. I now WI Thurs/Fri depending on work commitments

Alex

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I weigh in on a Saturday :D

I'm lucky that my chemist does it on a Saturday as few seem too. I chose a Saturday as i work really long hours during the week and would be unable to pick up my supplies during the week. Saying that i now have friday's off so if i have anything on that weekend i may do a friday instead.

*KEZZA*

S: 12st7lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 2st1lb(16.57%)
Sorry voted and didnt post.

Mine will be Tuesdays. its just a few mins from work so I can go in my lunch times.

S: 13st4.5lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st11.5lb(6.17%)
I weigh in every Friday morning and i take it as my lunch hour as im sposed to be at work.

S: 14st5lb C: 10st11lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st8lb(24.88%)
I go on Wednesdays as some Mondays are Bank Holidays and I may take long weekends for my annual leave so Friday would be out too.

S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
mine is on a tuesday as that was the day i started doin LT i actually went to chemist on a monday to join and get my suppliesxx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Mondays for me :)

Just because i dont work monday mornings and tue-sat i work 6:15 till 11:15 & drink 2ltrs of water atleast before finishing work so going to a wi after work one day is just not an option! lol

Monday Crew!!!! :)

S: 15st4lb C: 14st7.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.91%)
WI day

My day is saturday, justs suits me really I feel great for the rest of weekend and not tempted to pick whereas if i didnt have my WI until wednesday I might be tempted over the weekend !!!!!!!!!!!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Mine is saturday cos I work all week and I work out of our town so it's a lot easier. I used to be in town every saturday anyway so just worked better for me. My chemist has a lot of saturday weighers. They say it's like a slimming club on a sat morning.

GirlyChick

On a mission
S: 19st3lb C: 17st8.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41 Loss: 1st8.5lb(8.36%)
I'm a thursday girl but sometimes I go on wednesdays as I am at Uni but next week I will be going on friday as I am away until thurs - long answer to a short question x

Nikita10

S: 15st4lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st11lb(24.77%)
Mine is a Monday evening after work, just because that's when my first WI was.

Don't all diets start on a Monday?!?

glammam

S: 12st7lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 1st7lb(12%)
Mine is usually a tuesday but didn't go til Wednesday this week as I was too depressed to go on Tues (TOTM). Don't know what day I'll go this week. See how slim I'm feeling!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Mine WAS Monday because it was the first day the chemist was open after I decided to do LT. Then with Easter approaching and the thought of 2 other bank holiday mondays in May AND the fact that I'd worked the Sunday night and didn't want to get weighed because I hadn't been to bed (so with drinking water etc all night i thought it would be a false reading) I changed to Tuesday the week before easter.