What did you get for Christmas?

I got engaged!!!!!! :) So happy and completely didn't expect it, OH isn't usually the romantic type so he really took me by surprise!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Congratulations! Now that's a lovely present ;) x

I recieved the gift of fine rum in the form of a bottle of Kraken! Very happy with that indeed. Also got a game for the Xbox, lush smelly things, a comic book I've been wanting for years and a very geeky tshirt for one of my favourite games.

So I've had a very nerdy Xmas and couldn't be happier :)

Congratulations woowoo thats a lovely present

I got
Boots
Hair Products
Kylie cd
Whitney Houston cd
The Overtones cd
Vera Wang perfume
Nina Ricci perfume
Ted Baker mini perfumes
Jewellery
A dress
Money
After Eights (yummy)
A cup to keep my tea hot on the drive to work ( to keep me awake)
A tin of biscuits (which the family will eat)
2 bottles of Rose Wine
Pjs

I think that covers it lol

I got engaged!!!!!! :) So happy and completely didn't expect it, OH isn't usually the romantic type so he really took me by surprise!

Oooo that is so lovely please do tell us all of the details, how he did it, wat he said etc and of course what is the rock like?xxx

Wow what a lovely surprise, brilliant news, congratulations to you both.

Here's the ring, it's just perfect! It's exactly what I would have chosen for myself. It's made me realise that I underestimate him far too much as I never thought he would do it!
ForumRunner_20121226_095400.png

Here's the ring, it's just perfect! It's exactly what I would have chosen for myself. It's made me realise that I underestimate him far too much as I never thought he would do it!
View attachment 72493

Gorgeous, congratulations.

I got spoilt, little one picked out a white gold disney bracelet for me (I'll post a pic later),
from him and boyfriend I also got a hunger games broach, a santa jumper, an owl jumper, a black lace dress, an evil queen mug (from snow white) and a food flask)
I got a bag, some Christmas socks and Christmas earrings from MIL
From my little brother I got a mug, some amaretto ground coffee, some amaretto coffee syrup and some amareti biscuits
My mum and her partner got me a eye set with eye-liner, eye shadow, mascara and fake eye lashes in it, a water proof running jacket, running gloves, a bottle of amaretto, a selection box, some slipper socks and some more Christmas socks
My Auntie got me a lovely looking bottle of black raspberry liqueur (It looks stunning, going to save it for a special occasion as it looks so nice, will def be keeping the bottle when I do drink it)

Haven't got all my presents yet, but any extra's I'm only expecting them to be little things as people buy more for little one (which is fine by me, I'm very happy with what I got yesterday)

You got some lovely pressies donna - is the black raspberry liqeur chambord?? in a round bottle with a gold top? we had some with our champagne yesterday at lunch its lovely, son says it smells like raspberry ripple ice cream lol

woowoo the ring is gorgeous you lucky lady. Never underestimate men lol this is coming from someone who has been married 30yrs, you never really know someone. He sounds a catch hun

You got some lovely pressies donna - is the black raspberry liqeur chambord?? in a round bottle with a gold top? we had some with our champagne yesterday at lunch its lovely, son says it smells like raspberry ripple ice cream lol

It is, I've never heard of it before, but can't wait to try it :)
comes in a little gold box as well, it confused me at first as it looked like a bottle of perfume

Oooh I love chambord! You can make some awesome cocktails with that stuff :D

Its quite strong lol and yeh my SIL was saying which cocktails he could make with it if we wanted some. We all said no lol maybe next time

My mam got me a nomination bracelet and some charms, also bought a charm for my Chinese symbol (I'm a dragon lol) and my boyfriend got me the charm for my zodiac sign which is Scorpio, and an I love NYC charm to symbolise us going there next year, somewhere that we've both wanted to go since being young :) and we're finally doing it.
mam also got me some perfume, money to put away for NYC and smellies and a big massive green and blacks box (I asked her only to get me chocolate that I could syn!! So she did lol)

my boyfriend got me an iPad mini which I love! And some silver sparkly converse :) also a body shop coconut set and pink earphones to go with the iPad. I'm in my own little world here on e iPad with my music on lol his mam got me a cover for it

got other smellies, pyjamas and bits from my cousin and aunties. Got fab prezzies :)

hopefully everyone loved the prezzies I bought for them!

Its quite strong lol and yeh my SIL was saying which cocktails he could make with it if we wanted some. We all said no lol maybe next time

If you get chance have a Cham 69 - amazing cocktail! XD

We had more pressies today - choccies from bro in law, housy things and books from in laws and an amazing buffet tea that we put together between us (I cooked loads of SW friendly stuff).

Rochelle - I got a Green and Blacks set too for the same reason! I have unfortunately inhaled a few of them but at least I know how many syns I've had ;)

View attachment 72493

Thats a beautiful ring Hun. Congratulations xxxx

We're all on quite a tight budget in my family, so I had a Fossil watch, some perfume, a couple of smellies sets from my brothers, a yard of Jaffa cakes (oops, haha!) and a microwaveable hot water bottle for post-kettlebells aches and pains :)

Back