What didn't work before?

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hi everyone,

Well I am officailly back on WW and following it properly (see signature for mini story) AND, I am losing weight again with food!

Not that is normally exciting, but I did Lipotrim before, and as you are not eating anything, well - you will lose weight wont you! lol.

Anyway... I was reading the WW website today, having a browse (as you do) and I read an article that was about using past diet failures as feed back, and looking at what didn't work.

Not as in, 'x' diet didn't work, but 'x' approach didn't work.

For example, I tend to leave it too long between breakfast and lunch (like from 11am till 4pm!) and then I am starving, and although at first it looks like I have loads of points left, I then start nibbling on stuff, thinking that I've got loads of points anyway...

you can see what happens next cant you...

I eat most my points on crap, then have a meal, then feel fed up at not managing yet again, and then think 'stuff it till tomorrow' and open a wine!

Is it just me?

I was wondering, what everyone else thinks? it said on the website that 90% of successful slimmers said adressing this helped with their weight loss! works for me!

Maybe it can work for all of us and we can share where we 'usually' go wrong and avoid doing that again.

must dash - off to eat my dinner :) at dinner time :) (not 10pm and rushed!)

love love love

Hi and well done for getting back on track so quickly after your op and everything.

I also tend to eat too late - my danger time is between lunch and dinner - I have this thing that I need to save points for after my dinner - but by the time I eat my dinner, I don't need any more points!!

As I am on holiday this week, I am trying to eat at a regular time although with all the nibbling on other stuff I don't think it will make much odds this week...but hopefully it will get me in a good pattern for when I am back home.

thanks LRO,

I know what you mean, I try to plan a treat for later, then I eat them all at lunch time, and have been known to just have free veg for tea - damage limitation! then get hungry later on and then pick.

hope you are having a fab holiday :) btw

tonight i have been out for a leaving do (was disappointingly dull I'm afraid) and actaully stuck to my points that i had saved for the drinks (two barcardi and coke) although i did have low cal toast when i got home, but only 1/2 point over for the day - for the whole week (wi tue) which is a first, I am normally 3 or 4 over by now and panicing!

well done for keeping on track on holiday :)

xxx

Back