What diet is better CD or LL?

trhoney

Hi All,

In the style of Harry Hill, what diet is better CD or LL? :pillowfight:

Apart from the huge price difference per week!!

Well done everyone, you are all so inspiring to me.

Look forward to your comments :D

CD - More flavours
Cheaper
Flexible counsellors
Different counsellors/wider range

LL - Group meetings and Cognitive behaviour therapy
Meets once a week scheduled times.

I don't know too much about LL. Maybe worth slinging the same post up on the LL board or having a search if you've not already?

LL is £66 per week for the first 14 weeks!!!

Good idea about putting it on the LL site. Will do that now :)

I did LL just before Christmas and lost 2 stone - found it very motivating but hated all the soups so in the midst of winter wasn't eatin anything hot and totally fell off the wagon at Christmas:eatdrink023: Started CD last week and lost exactly the same in the first week as I did at LL - and I like the soups on CD - my counseller said CD make the soups & shakes for LL how true that is I don't know but I'm finding things more tasty on CD.

Christ, double the price?!?! I thought Cambridge was pricy. I love the one on one counselling with cd too. Wouldn't swap my awesome CDC for anything!!

I think cd all the way, my cdc is great and she is so flexible too.
My friend did ll and she said how rigid it was and her llc was not too nice...more of a business woman, didnt feel too comfortable opening up to her (sure this llc may be a one off...sure there are plenty of good ones) Dont want to offend anybody, just what my friend told me.
Shes now doing cd too.
You have got to do whats right for you. Good luck xx

I havent tried LL but thought i had read on here the cd bars are a lot tastier than LL and also i dont think LL do the mix-a-mousse either but i might be wrong.

I love CD and wouldnt do any other diet now as it works so well for me. I did look at LL tho and after weighing up the costs, flavours it seemed CD was a lot cheaper and does exactly the same thing with same kind of weekly loses too.

Good luck with whichever you choose.

Thank you all so much for your comments, they have been really great.

I have made up my mind to do CD and have left a message for the local councellor to call me.

Aside from the cost, I am lactose intolorent which I was really worried about :( but I see that CD do cater for LI people with different shakes for them. So yippee, nothing should make me ill either.

I cant wait for my councellor to call me so I can get started asap.

In the meantime, I will keep reading all of your inspriring threads and you are all doing so well.

Thanks

TR xxx

Back