What diet pop??

Myaevesmummy

Hi everyone. Started exante total solutions again today after trying last year but falling ill and now trying once again. I really enjoyed coke zero as a treat, but after drinking lots of it over the past couple of months, I am convinced the aspartame does not agree with me at all! Leaves a horrid taste in my mouth and doesnt disappear till the next day, so Ive given coke zero up and the issue has resolved. Would love to have some diet pop, but are there actually any without aspartame and that would be suitable on total solutions?? Thanks. Kate x

I have flavoured sparkling water from asda, its sugar free, i worked the points out on my points calculator & its free... Its absolutely gorgeous. I'm currently sat drinking the peach one, yummy! this is for weight watchers though so I'm not too sure if it's ok for your diet x

Last edited:
Asdas own cola zero does not have Aspartame in either :) xx

As long as it has malic acid not citric acid it's fine. There's a sticky on the main Exante page with a list. I've tried the sainsburys one and it's lovely. Dr Pepper zero and coke zero are ok too :) x

Back